|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Gorgeous 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom, open 3-way split plan, 3-car garage, and a large fenced in yard. Formal entryway with arched brick accent walls & formal dining room with detailed crown molding. The main floor displays gleaming pine hardwood floors in the common areas and master bedroom. Vast living room with built-in bookcases & gas fireplace, overlooking bright sunroom, with exposed pine ceiling & recessed lighting.
Custom-chef dream kitchen, granite countertops, built in cabinetry lighting, all stainless steel appliances, imported Italian commercial grade Bertazzoni gas range & double-oven (with custom hood), and pantry. Bertazzoni high-performing ovens offer superb cooking experience, designed and engineered in Italy. Also includes well-lit breakfast area with an open countertop bar that seats up to five or more.
Spacious master bedroom & bathroom with pine ceiling, recessed lighting, and custom ceiling fan. Master bathroom has his and her vanities, double capacity soaking tub, stand-alone rain shower spa, and a large walk-in closet with built-in shelves and extra storage.
In addition, the home offers two large secondary bedrooms on the main floor that share a full bathroom. Upstairs has a 4th bonus bedroom with a full bathroom & closet.
The garage has additional storage which leads into a full functioning mudroom with laundry and storage. Oversized fenced in back yard with plenty of trees for privacy. Covered patio with multiple outdoor ceiling fans and built-in recessed lighting.
This is a must see!! Cozy and inviting abode to call your future home. All showings must be accompanied by their agent and a preapproval letter from your buyers lender. 24-hour notice must be given for all showings! Security system and cameras are active on the property.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,980
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed