|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located between Boca Raton and Pompano Beach, just minutes from the beach, Century Village Resort Community offers many, many world class amenities. This is resort living at its finest with 17 Heated Swimming Pools, Theater, Many Tennis Courts, Billiards, New Fitness Center, free transportation on and off the resort, Clubs and much more! You can own your own beautiful condo and owner financing is available. Unlike a cottage, you can use this condo all year long; it's only 2 hours by air. Your grandkids will love to visit.
click here to see video of condo: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ignYu7g2NFU
This beautiful 2nd floor condo is next to the pool and tennis courts. This unit boasts a very large bedroom, Den/Florida room and 1 and a half baths. The kitchen has lots of storage with espresso shaker soft close cabinets, custom marble counter with matching backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a wine rack. The master bath has a granite vanity top with under mount sink. The unit was just painted and has new vinyl plank flooring thru-out, with security cameras, remote control lock, a built in safe, ceiling fans and a Forida room (that can used as a 2nd bedroom), This unit has amazing private views of tall trees and green grass.
The monthly HOA fee is $346 and covers your cable TV with HBO, transportation around the complex and off the complex, free (first run) movies (caberet/Broadway shows) in the movie theatre every night, free membership to the new state of the art gym with free fitness classes all day long (including aquafit). In addition, there are free parties on Saturday night in the banquet party room and Sunday afternoon by the pool with a live DJ, free band performances and so much more! There are 17 heated pools, many tennis courts, shuffleboard, pickle ball, an extensive path for bike riding, walking, running that is lined with beautiful trees, including palm trees with tranquil canals, etc. It doesnt stop there, they also have many classes (art, sculpture, photography, etc.), many billiard and ping pong tables and also many clubs (ranging from political, to performing arts, karaoke, motorcycle, and so much more). This truly is a playground for adults that are 55+ (one of the owners has to be at least 55 years old). There are many Canadians who live on this resort during the winter. Best of all, for peace of mind, this condo is located in a very safe gated community
This unit can be sold furnished so all you have to do is bring your tooth brush.
** *Please Note: Because the condo has to be paid for in cash, we will give a 1st mortgage of $35,000. Also, this is a 55+ gated community and therefore people under 55 years old can stay however, one of the unit owners has to be 55 or older. In addition, this unit cannot be rented out to strangers, however, you can let your family/friends use it and they can cover your expenses.
To See video of condo, click on: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ignYu7g2NFU
- Square Feet: 753
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1978
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed