|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Christmas Special Pick your own appliances! NOTE: Walls have been repainted to more neutral colors.
Why this house is special:
- NO CDD FEE
- LOW HOA (only $80/month)
- Elegant 4/5 Bedroom House (office could be used as Bedroom)
- Upgraded Lot with Pond View (you are not looking at houses)
- In-law suite with private entrance (Airbnb Income potential)
- Lot's of Storage (including large walk up attic)
- Great Floor Plan you will not hear kids in the master suite
- One of the best areas on the Florida West Coast to raise a family
- Small Gated Community (one of the best kept once in the area)
- All the way at the end of the neighborhood with the least traffic
- In Walking Distance to Community Center (soccer, playgrounds etc.)
- Best Schools (NEW 2015 STEM MAGNET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in walking distance)
- Major Shopping, Retail and Dining just minutes away, including the Tampa Premium outlets.
- Easy Access to Tampa via 3 highways (including one toll road)
2581 SF - 4 Bedroom + Front Office (could be used as 5th bedroom or playroom) / 3 Full Bath / 2 Car Garage / Giant Walk up Attic (size of another 2-car garage)/ In-law suite with private entrance. The house is far longer than it is wide, so it is much bigger than it appears in the front facing pictures! Formal Living and Dining, Screened Lanai (10x20) with door, 10 Foot Ceilings, Tile in all traffic areas and bathrooms, Wood floors in all formals and living and some bedrooms, Large laundry room with shelves and storage, Indoor 6 Foot Storage Closet with Shelves (hide all surround sound equipment from the living room), Build in 2005 to latest Hurricane Standards / Full Alarm System, Extra Storage everywhere in the house, Wired for surround sound, upgraded light switches (mostly dimmers), NEW energy efficient AC/Heat unit installed 2014. MOVE IN READY. Please review pictures and note that most rooms were repainted to more neutral colors. This is a VERY nice floor plan that was used for the model home. It is the most popular floor plan in the neighborhood.
Private, peaceful and secure neighborhood with only 120 homes, kids all ages, community field where kids play, nice playground in neighbor community (you can view them from your lanai), Lake Thomas across the street is a spring fed swim and ski lake. Land O Lakes is an upscale suburb of Tampa with amazing schools, after school programs and parents who just raise their children the right way. Lake Thomas Boating and Swim Lake across the street - our kids used to swim here every day! A Rated Land O Lakes Schools. Convenient to Tampa via 3 major access roads. 5 Minutes to major shopping (including Lowe's, Big Lots, Walmart etc.) and restaurants. Only a half mile walk or bike ride on walkway from Land O Lakes newest school and community center (community club house, baseball, playground, soccer fields, cheer leading etc.) New Elementary MAGNET STEM SCHOOL opened in 2015 in walking distance! Pasco County's first STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math): http://smes.pasco.k12.fl.us
NOTE the house is NOT zoned for Connerton Elementary, but for the brand-new Sanders Elementary School which is in walking distance from the house! (see picture)
Sanders Memorial Elementary:
Sanders Memorial was demolished band completely rebuild in 2015 - it opened as a STEAM Magnet School. http://smes.pasco.k12.fl.us
Pine View Middle School:
International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program Candidate School. http://pvms.pasco.k12.fl.us
Land O Lakes High School:
An International Baccalaureate World School. One of America's best public high schools rated "A" by the Florida Department of Education. http://lolhs.pasco.k12.fl.us
- Square Feet: 2,581
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed