|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
200 amp electrical service. 3/4" copper waterlines to all fixtures. New energy efficient heat pump hvac system electric bill $80-130/mo. Owens Corning real pink attic insulation. Thermopane windows. Covered entries w/full view storm doors. Covered rear patio w/outdoor fireplace. 2 stall garage and new custom rear utility shed to match house. Back yard surrounded by new architectural PT fence and locking gates.
Jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower in master. 10' tray ceilings and architectural paneling in entry foyer. Oak cabinets and solid NOLA reclaimed pine in kitchen. Clear pine wainscoat at hallway. Complete upgrade of entire interior includes: 3/4"solid oak bedroom floors. Italian marble bathroom floors/base. Marble/granite kitchen. Family room has built-in cabinets w/adjustable shelves and stamped/stained concrete countertops. Fireplace upgrade w/decorative concrete hearth, mantle, and faux finish facade. All new interior trim to include: 5 1/2" crown throughout. Detailed door trim w/pediments. Window valences and lined bamboo blinds. 7 1/2" base. Decorative display shelves in kitchen. Upgraded lighting fixtures inside and out. New interior wall & trim paint throughout.
New side by side Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave, and Kenmore washer/dryer. New 60" LG smart tv w/Bose/Kenwood home theater/stereo/cd system. New 32" Phillips Roku tv, 36" Sony tv, 19" Emersen tv. HP high speed desktop w/printer/scanner/desk. Coleman 6250 watt whole house generator. New Honda lawnmower. Hitachi weed wacker. Craftsman blower. 35 gallon air compressor. Gas grill & all yard tools. Beautiful NOLA style decorative iron queen bed. Armoir & nightstand. Black laquered cherry cabinet, cherry side table, dinette, decorative iron/glass top table w/chairs, and new inverted hanging machine. All included.
NOTE: I am offering all listed above in a Super Deal to qualified buyer/s! I will entertain all offers. I am a Career Construction Professional. I have performed all of the above listed upgrades to this home w/the utmost attention to detail. Perfect for Tradesman as I also have many construction tools, scaffolding systems, ladders, etc... I would like to offer for free if interested? Please feel free to call Larry at (601) 749-4835.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,925
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,920 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed