|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The 2,612 sq ft house is a Multi-level home with lots of new remodeling and a mostly finished basement adding an additional 1100 sq ft of finished basement. 5 + 1 bedrooms. 2 and 3/4 bathrooms, and 3 laundry rooms (one on each floor). This house sits on almost a half of a city block (.64 acres), with a very nice pool, a 1500 sq ft shop, a 2 car insulated garage, and 6ft privacy fence. This house was totally refurbished in 2006 with a new furnace/AC, windows, siding, foundation, plumbing and electrical. The Kitchen and Master Bath addition were added at approximately the same time.
The Kitchen might be every woman's dream! This massive kitchen and dining room is the largest room in the house, with more storage space than you will ever need. Appliances are stainless and include a stand-alone icemaker, trash compactor, micro-hood, electric oven and separate upright refrigerator and freezers. There is a RO filtered water faucet at the sink with a line feeding the icemaker. The island is 53" x 89" with two outlets on one end. There are outlets above the cupboards with an on/off switch by the sink. There is a gas fireplace in the corner with HDMI cables wired through the wall. The dining area is large enough to place a 12-seat table easily. In 2018 the sliding door, flooring, sink, faucet, most of the light fixtures, and backsplash were all replaced. The counter tops, cabinets, and fireplace wedge were refinished.
The Main Level also includes a laundry room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, and living room with a sitting (bar area) room right next to it. There is also a large side entry with tiled floor. Underneath the carpeting on the main level is the original hardwood floor that is still in great shape.
The Upstairs has 2 bedrooms each having 2 closets. The master bedroom has a very nice laundry room with cabinets and countertops. There are also a small finished room for an office or play area, and an additional unfinished walk-in storage room. The master bathroom is huge and is one of the many highlights of the house. The master bath features separate tub and shower, with a separate toilet room and a walk-in storage closet.
The Basement, renovated in 2018, has one legal bedroom with a large closet attached to a 3/4 bathroom. Bathroom renovation includes new floor, trim, vanity, mirror, and lighting. A large family room has a remote-control gas fireplace. A second non-conforming bedroom or office has a large closet and under-stair storage room. The unfinished storage room houses the gas furnace/ AC, two 50-gallon electric water heaters, RO drinking water system with two storage tanks, water softener, and hookups for a third washer and dryer.
The house also has a nice front porch with installed hooks for a swing, and two small decks off the kitchen and garage side entry.
The Pool area is a wonderful backyard getaway, and another highlight of the house. It's a 20? x 40? pool with a water fed slide, light for night swimming, automatic pool vacuum, and a powered automatic cover. The vacuum pump and filter pump were replaced 2 years ago. The automatic vacuum makes it a breeze to care for and all remaining chemicals will stay. The pool has an additional surrounding fence with locking gates. The automatic cover requires a key to open. **This pool is very low maintenance and very safe!!!**
The shop is 1500 sq ft. With plumbing electrical and heating. There is a separate large privacy fenced in area behind the shop.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,612
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1915
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.64 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed