|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lets talk about purchase options to make this house yours.
You may be eligible for a no money down loan through a US Department of Agriculture loan or low-down payment through a Texas Homeownership program. Our well-experienced preferred lender will explain your options.
If your credit isnt perfect for a bank loan, then the seller will be the bank to finance the sale! Perfect credit not needed; just a steady income along with the down payment.
Dont think you cant make this beautiful home yours as well work with you to get you in this home.
Family Perfect! Lots of Bedrooms and Close to School, Pools, Water Slide and Fishing!
This gorgeous, 6-bedroom, 3- bath, 2-story home was built in 2016 and is perfect for the family. Located in the beautiful Heartland community, this jewel is just 25 miles east of Dallas, and three miles south of Forney. This spacious home is over 2,900 square feet with beautiful tile floors in main areas and all bedrooms carpeted. The gourmet kitchen is perfect for the family with its large island, custom cabinets, granite counter tops and a new stove.
The large master suite is complimented with a huge walk-in closet. If you work from home, the front bedroom can be an ideal office. One of the best features is looking out on the developments large water feature, as there are no homes across the street! The fenced backyard is perfect for kids and pets. This home has a double car garage, dual HVAC systems, dual water heaters and a security system. Hollis T. Dietz Elementary School is within walking distance.
Heartlands amenities include over 400 acres of parks and picnic areas, a 35-acre stocked lake with fishing pier, miles of hike and bike trails, junior-Olympic size swimming pool, basketball court, and baseball and soccer fields. The resident community center, a 11,700 square feet facility, has a fitness center, water slides, indoor event space, and much more!
6 Bedrooms and 3- Bathrooms you cant find a 6-bedroom house in the DFW area for this price!
View of developments large water feature outside your front door! And no houses across the street!
New fitness center and water park with two pools and water slides within walking distance!
Elementary school around the corner!
Safe neighborhood with loads of activities like fishing and trail walking!
And did we say seller will finance the sale to a qualified buyer? Or no down payment through USDA?
Snap this home up and give your kids a safe neighborhood loaded with activities!
- Square Feet: 2,934
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,969 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed