|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Since the entire structure and insulated envelope is made of steel (which is mostly recycled in America) there will be zero maintenance on the home over a 25 year period. There are significant cost savings over a conventional home with this sustainable home. Here are the savings the homeowner can expect:
1) Electricity $168/mo
2) Maintenance/repairs $120/mo
3) Insurance $50/mo
4) Gas (with EV ownership) $180/mo
5) Car maintenance $50/mo
TOTAL SAVINGS $668/MONTH ($8,016 per year/$200,400 over 25 years)
State of the art high efficiency IMP technology makes this home the most energy efficient home in the area. The insulated metal wall and roof panels (as well as the solar panels) are warranted for 25 years, ensuring virtually no maintenance costs over that period of time. This home is not about the cost for buying but more about the savings while owning it. No VOC paints used inside or out, virtually allergen free and mold/moisture resistant, this home is ideal for people with allergies or respiratory ailments.
With less than a few hundred linear feet of wood in the construction of the entire house (window sills, cabinets, interior door frames), the clean, mold resistant steel frame, envelope and framing members will ensure almost a 100% prevention from mold or water damage problems. The entire structure, including impact windows and doors are category 5 storm rated for over 170 mph winds. With no roof shingles or tiles, there will never be an insurance claim for lost roofing shingle. With the "pitched roof design" there is no traditional attic, meaning there are no required soffit holes to circulate air as required in traditionally built homes. This is where most homes are susceptible to water penetration and mold issues. A 100% sealed steel envelope also ensures no moisture gain through cracks/holes or natural means such as with wooden homes or even stucco homes.
This home is currently listed by Shirlene Elkins with Premiere Sotheby Realtors - https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-661-g73fbw/213-benson-street-naples-fl-34113
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed