|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Four bedrooms, Upstairs office, two full baths, one half bath, dining room, living room , Foyer with a closet and a pantry and matching LG front load washer and dryer. full kitchen that was completely redone in 2009 with a 6 foot bar and a butlers station. All with granite top. The dining room and living room has red birch hardwood flooring. LG, Bosch and GE Stainless steel appliances, Front load washer and dryer, Finished basement with a card room and a office. Two car attached garage with plenty of room above to store all your extra needs. Complete CSI two tower water filter and softener system with a UV Max light. Boiler furnace replaced in 2010 and a pellet stove bought in 2015. The fuse panel and meter box were completely replaced in 2009 along with the Generac box. New roof with architectural shingles to match the barns on the house and two car garage in 2016. Large fenced in dog yard.
The main Barn
The main barn is 30x60 and built in 2009 and has a total of 11 stalls. Four foot frost foundation around the complete barn. Poured cement flooring with a ten foot overhang. Fully matted, eight 10x10 stalls and a large pony stall and two smaller pony stalls with the DT stall systems. Easy feeding openings on the outside of each stall. Large sliding windows in each stall with grills. Iron hay feeders and grain buckets and water buckets in all stalls. V match white pine boards on all walls and ceiling. Two frost free water hydrants. 10x10 tack room and a grain room and counter entrance area. A 60 foot wooden round pen with stone dust footing and a 70x150 outdoor riding ring with 3 inches of sand footing three dry paddocks with French drains and a huge fenced in field with a 12x20 run in shed. A manmade pond.
The second barn has a one car garage attached to four 12x12 stalls. With DT Stall system doors. This barn was built in 1995 and redone in 2017. Upstairs loft to hold all your hay with a drop down door to the small barn and a bigger door to drop down to the main barn. A covered 10x20 cemented area for your sawdust to be stored out of the weather.
The Cubbyhole Sports Pub.
30x40 building built in 2009 with a 20x30 addition built in 2015. A full up-stair for lots of storage. A bathroom. A 8x26 foot walk-in with two New over sized evaporators and Condensing units. 4 heated glass doors with LED lighting and all the shelving. In 2014 the full kitchen was added with a 10 foot Ansel system, a fryer, a Castle Stove with 2 burners and a 4 foot grill and a 2 foot char-broiler, A full size Bakers Pride pizza oven ,a 5 foot pizza station,3 bay sink,2 stand up and 2 chest freezers. Redone in 2018 to add a full bar with a 3 bay sink and a hand wash sink,a ice sink, a commercial ice maker, a 4 foot chest freezer, a wine cooler,a commercial blender, a commercial dishwasher and seating for 40 plus people. An outside 12x22 covered pavilion with a fenced in area. pavilion has a cement base for outside seating with cocktails. Installed commercial lighting and set up for outside bands. Seating for 20+with 2 cornhole games.
- Square Feet: 2,364
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 11 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed