|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Entering the house from the porch takes you back in history to all original woodwork. The eye catching, oak staircase with original stain glass window brings you upstairs to a full bath recently renovated (new tile, cabinet, granite and fixtures). As you pass the two generous bedrooms, turn left and walk down the short hall of 1900's maple flooring to a very large Master Bedroom and large walk in closet.
As you return down to the main floor you enter the "sun room" featuring large windows offering Southern exposure looking onto the porch. Separating this room from the fireplace room are original, working, pocket doors (a rare find these days). The fireplace room attaches to the dining room in a flowing, open concept. The dining room features more sunlight entering original, large windows warming your face and food you bring in from the kitchen. The kitchen features new tile flooring. This tile flows into the renovated bathroom (new granite top and fixtures) and the first floor mudroom/laundry. Plenty of room for your kid's coats, shoes, boots and laundry. The kitchen has new oak, base cabinets, beautiful Hickory butcher block tops, Birch uppers and plenty of room for kitchen utensils, food, pots and pans. A few steps down to the basement and you have room for all your canning goods, storage, newer hot water heater, solid working furnace and central air. Don't miss the large bonus room waiting for you to turn it into whatever you'd like.
What offers you confidence? New roof, added insulation in attic, 95% of plumbing updated. ALL new electrical: fixtures, smoke alarms, switches, fans and outlets. The entire ventilation system and duct work was professionally cleaned. Central Air, Furnace and hot water heater in great working order.
Location is incredible. Walking distance to an elementary school, junior high school, hospital, university, downtown, and river front. Although it has a shared driveway, you take turns in cleaning the snow. There is room for 3 vehicles off street. One in the 1.25 garage and two on the newly poured pad. Additional parking on the street. The yard is small, yet large enough to entertain, have a fire pit, and grill out, yet not take all day to maintain. Plus the city is creating a new park not even a block from you to the West; plenty of room to play for the kids. A great investment is waiting for you. This property value has only room to increase!
Please note the owner has not lived in the house. It is currently rented. Please take the time to check up on all details and facts so you are comfortable in your purchase. Always have a house inspected. As this property is currently leased, please call ahead to setup a private showing. Thank you for your interest, PERT Properties LLC.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 12
- MB: 13 x 16
- Walk In: 13 x 8
- Bedroom 1: 12 x 12
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1920
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 50x128 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed