|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Open House Saturday, 8/31, 2-4pm
21488 FM 449 Longview 75605
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Satterwhite Log Home on 9.6 acres with pond in highly sought after Hallsville School district. 10 minutes from north Longview . 2,800 square feet of comfortable living space includes an office/study. Wrap around covered porches on three sides and a pergola. Wood laminate throughout much of home. Custom rock fireplace with wood burning insert and blowers. Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, dining, and living rooms. Large loft bedroom that could easily be used as a media room or playroom. Both bathrooms recently updated. Gorgeous tile work in both showers and master bath includes a garden jacuzzi tub. Master bath also includes double hammered copper vessel sinks. Guest bath boasts a vintage buffet converted to vanity with granite countertop and white vessel sink. A/C Heat pump.
Custom outdoor fireplace with kitchen with crawfish boiler, fish fryer and a smoker along with an entertaining area. 30 foot above ground pool with 3 and 8 sides and approximately 400 sq ft of deck at poolside.
Freestanding cabin with two porches and covered back area that was previously a business, but could easily be an awesome man cave or mother-in-law suite. Complete with electric, air conditioning and water. Walk-in cooler and custom steel smoker available
30 x 30 three sided open metal shop. Could easily be used as carport.
Property is secluded and quiet. House is not visible from highway. If you want that vacation feel while youre at home this is it! Partially wooded with oak and pine trees, as well as several fruit trees. Creek runs through property.
Small animal open barn with stalls. Four pure breed Nubian goats go with the property if desired.
Plenty of wildlife !!
Owner providing these allowances:
$1,500 for pool liner replacement or pool removal
$2,000 for kitchen upgrades
Asking Price: $347,997
Call 903-576-0632 to schedule a showing!
There is an additional 3.7 acres behind the property that is available if desired. Property has house pad with underground electric and water. Property is 90% wooded. $40,000.
Much of furniture in home and home furnishings are available at an additional cost if desired.
- Square Feet: 2,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9.60 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed