|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FEATURED HERE IS A SPACIOUS COUNTRY RETREAT ON 4 1/2 ACRES. THIS 6 YEAR NEW 2 STORY HOME BOASTS 4 BEDROOMS AND 2 1/2 BATHS WITH A 3 CAR GARAGE. IT IS AN OPEN SPACIOUS SUN FILLED FLOOR PLAN.
THE GORGEOUS COOK'S EAT IN KITCHEN HAS AN ABUNDANCE OF CABINETS, COUNTER SPACE, TWO LARGE PANTRIES AND A CENTER ISLAND WITH ELECTRIC. APPLIANCES INCLUDE DOUBLE DOOR REFRIDGERATOR W/ICE MAKER, FLAT TOP ELECTRIC STOVE, BUILT IN MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, TRASH COMPACTOR AND GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
FAMILY ROOM IS WIRED FOR SURROUND SOUND, HAS A GAS FIREPLACE AND SLIDING GLASS DOORS THAT OPEN UP TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE ACREAGE. RELAX ON YOUR DECK AND VIEW THE SURROUNDING WILDLIFE AND FARMLAND. LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR A FARMETTE, HORSES OR EXTRA ACREAGE TO ENJOY YOUR HOBBIES!!!!
HOME IS VERY ENERGY EFFICIENT WITH TWO SEPERATE ZONES FOR HEATING/CENTRAL AIR; ONE FOR EACH FLOOR. ALL WINDOWS ARE DOUBLE PANE. FIRST FLOOR ALSO HAS A LIVING ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM AND FOYER WITH HARDWARE FLOORS. ALL BASEBOARDS, TRIM AND DOOR FRAMES THROUGHOUT THE HOME ARE STAINED NATURAL WOOD.
UTILITY ROOM INCLUDES ENCLOSED WASHER & DRYER AND AN ADDITIONAL BATHROOM. LOADS OF STORAGE THROUGHOUT THE HOME AND ALL CLOSETS HAVE BUILT IN SHELVING. ALL ROOMS HAVE CEILING FANS WITH LIGHTING FIXTURES. ALL BLINDS AND WINDOW TREATMENTS ARE INCLUDED.
2ND FLOOR HAS 4 BEDROOMS. MASTER BEDROOM IS HUGE AND MASTER BATH HAS WHIRLPOOL TUB, SEPERATE SHOWER, DOUBLE SINKS AND CLOSET.
THERE IS ALSO A 3 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE FOR ALL YOUR TOYS. IT IS WELL LIT WITH ALL FLORESCENT LIGHTING AND THREE AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR OPENERS. THE END OF DRIVEWAY OPENS UP TO A NEW LARGE 12 X 26 ONE CAR GARAGE/SHED WITH WINDOWS, SHUTTERS, GARAGE DOORS ON EACH END AND A SIDE ENTRANCE. THIS IS A GREAT AMOUNT OF EXTRA SPACE FOR YOUR YARD AND BOAT EQUIPMENT, BIKES, MOTORCYCLES, CHILDREN'S TOYS, ETC, ETC. HOME AND SHED HAVE MATCHING UPGRADED ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLES AND VINYL SIDING.
THIS HOME IS IN MOVE IN CONDITION. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEWER HOME ON 4 1/2 ACRES IN A MAGNIFICENT OPEN COUNTRY SETTING WITH LOTS OF ROOM THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU. IT ALSO HAS AN AWESOME LOCATION JUST OUTSIDE OF TOWN AND ONLY A FEW MONUTES FROM ROUTES 13 AND 1.
CALL DONNA NOW AT (XXX) XXX-XXXX FOR MORE INFORMATION OR A PRIVATE SHOWING. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4.50 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed