|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A gut renovation done in 2018 included the following:
- Vaulted Ceiling with stainless steel cables (cables provide a more open area while offering more support than wooden truss)
- Brand new beams throughout entire house, fiberglass fireproof insulation and 5/8th inch sheet rock all around.
- The house has no exposed wires, everything has been placed in the electrical closet which is only accessible to the owner of the house.
- Water heated floors throughout home (excluding ground floor rental)
- Light weight gypsum concrete used on top of heated floors providing more efficient heat.
- Italy imported Unicom porcelain floor tiles resembling wood.
- Custom height Nova doors throughout house (excluding ground floor rental)
- Extra large casement Anderson E-Series (architectural collection) windows.
- Brand new Douglas Fir ceiling trusses with custom aluminum channels with recessed Phillips HUE LED strips.
- New 40X40 solar powered skylight with rain sensors and LED remote.
- Brand new steel line front door (European import)
- New custom kitchen made with solid wood and a quartz counter top.
- All new Samsung smart appliances with family hub fridge (with internal tablet)
- Hallway leading from living room to bedrooms has an extended height custom designed ceiling.
- Guest bathroom has a top of the line Duravit wall mounted toilet, imported custom designed vanity, rimless glass doors for the stand up shower, a 40x40 window and a vanity mirror with a defrost button as well as LED lighting.
- Master bedroom has a gigantic custom closet throughout an entire wall.
- Master bedroom has a huge 4-piece bay window.
- Master bedroom has a custom designed ceiling with 14 LEDs and venetian plaster.
- Master bathroom has a wall mounted Duravit toilet, custom vanity, glass shelving, with Venetian plaster and a standup shower that is covered by rimless glass. Also, a wall mounted shower seat is installed)
- 2nd bedroom has a custom made library with a seat built in front of the window. Custom designed ceiling and a huge closet with double doors.
- 3rd bedroom has a custom ceiling, huge windows and a single door closet.
- Access to pool, laundry and storage only available from main level. (no access from rental)
- Garage can fit one car with plenty storage space left over and driveway can fit up to two cars.
- Brand new efficient AC condenser installed for central cooling.
- This house also includes a brand new salt water pool.
Ground floor rental
- Majority of the rental is made with wooden panels therefore you will never be obligated to paint the walls.
- Large kitchen and bar.
- Large living room with dining section by kitchen.
- New bathroom with a standup shower.
- Comfortably designed bedroom with 2 large wardrobe closets.
- Huge hallway for shoes, jackets and storage.
- Square Feet: 1,937
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3,775 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed