|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The interior space exhibits the following through-out; New flooring; New double pane/double hung, eGlass, Argon windows; New Levelor blinds; New six panel doors and all hardware; New reinforced baseboard or hinge stops at every door; New hardware complete on front and rear exterior doors with match keying; New progressive LED lighting; New USB receptacles (three in kitchen, two in living rm, and one in each remaining rm); New GFCI, & Std wall receptacles; New light switching w/ Litton dimmer packs in every room incl. Hall; New brushed nickel AllenRoth wall switch, and receptacle plates. New closet organizers w/ LED proximity lighting; Elegant, soothing, Revere Pewter walls with smooth white ceilings and trim, as well as tastefully installed window and door crown moldings through-out.
The remodel features a beautiful, ergonomic "Cooks Dream" kitchen, w/ New recessed LED lighting, in addition to a new 4ft O/H florescent lamp; New cabinet paint, crown and resolve moldings, pulls, and bumpers; New AllenRoth "UbaTuba" granite counters; New American Olean marble stone backsplash, New Kohler fixtures; New American Standard 9" sinks; New Insinkerator SS food disposal unit; New AC Smith under-sink two-stage water filtration system; New SS appliances Whirlpool 28cf, Side by Side w/freezer drawer icemaker refrigerator, Whirlpool digital dishwasher, Whirlpool digital OTR microwave, and Kenmore digital gas range; New pantry and OTR cabinetry w/ refrigerator leg; Lower level access door in kitchen is a new exterior type, pre-hung, double pane, full-view glass door w/ new hardware.
Additionally, the lovely, ergonomically designed custom bath exhibits a beautiful American Olean porcelain marble tiled floor, tub base, and toilet backsplash; A fully American Olean subway tiled bath/shower/nook incl ceiling! w/ glass accent ribbon, dual corner dishes, and custom accessory hangers; State-of-the-art AKDY52 eight nozzle shower message panel system w/ LED temperature feed-back display; Bath tub is 1956 OE cast iron w/ custom spray-on and fiberglass insulation; New AR vanity with marble counter-top and soft close drawers/doors; New AR vanity cabinet; New LED lighting; New exhaust fan; New Kohler fixtures, towel racks, hangers, and TP holder. Maintenance friendly is included by design.
The home's exterior features automated street and landscape lighting as well as new LED lighting at all doors; New, robust, structural privacy fencing and gating w/ LED lighting, keyed-corrosion resistant security locks for man-gates, and drop-pins w/ pad lock latch for drive gates; New, child safe, 16ft x 16ft structural deck w/ LED lighting, and a robust exterior door that is keyed w/ a corrosion resistant security lock; New high-end Pella Storm doors front & rear on main; The upgraded 35yr architectural roof w/ full ridge vent is 8 years in duty; The corrosion resistant Gable-Vents and trim are four years in duty; The 5" Gutters and downspouts are leak-free and 8 years in duty; Fascia boards are 8 years in duty and include custom stainless steel cladding with drip edge around home's entire periphery; Exterior trim paint is four years in duty except, shutter paint is new; Soffet vents are 8 years in duty, Storm windows are 15 years in duty, Rear lower level door and hardware are new, Stairs front & rear, handrails front & rear, foundation, and rear lower level door & trim paint are new. There are significant Infrastructure upgrades as well - efficiency, electrical, plumbing, and drainage. If you're looking for a home in Smyrna, this one will be difficult to beat. Let's make an appointment for showing. Willing to negotiate with buyer agents.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,115
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1956
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.33 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed