|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This entire floor apartment is wonderfully bright and airy, with full north, south and east exposures. The large north facing window in this Smallbone kitchen is the envy of any master chef. There is also a gas fireplace, a large patio with grill and views of the Hudson River to the west and wonderful sunshine all day. The layout is flexible - originally constructed as a 4 BR with the 4th bedroom currently in use as a media room, the space could easily be converted back to a 4 bedroom abode.
A beautiful private 378 sq ft terrace which affords you beautiful western sunsets over the river and perfect views of Central Park fireworks. Enjoy your summer barbecue with a gas grill or just enjoy coffee and watch the boats go by.
The kitchen features Miele appliances including a steam oven, speed oven, warming drawer, separate refrigerator and freezer, wine refrigerator, two dishwashers, and stove with vented hood. The unit has in wall speakers, remote controlled shades and a TV/internet system, plus is wired for much more. This is a first resale and an opportunity not to miss.
A private storage bin is being included in the sale. On-site parking is available for separate purchase.
221 West 77 is an elegant boutique residence located on tree-lined West 77th Street. With twenty-six residences on 18 floors, every detail has been thought of from a private elevator entrance to multi-zoned heating and air conditioning systems. Condo amenities include a basketball court, a fitness center, a paneled library with pool table and an exquisite roof deck with gas fire pit, and full time concierge.
A virtual tour can be found here. https://tours.h5property.com/tour/listings/IND221W77St17/tour.html?initvars.design=finn
- Square Feet: 2,948
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed