|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Spacious Rooms Give the Home a Nice Easy Flow. Updated Kitchen includes Brand New KitchenAid Appliances, Granite Countertops, Pot Filler Faucet with Deep 36" Apron Sink. Laundry/Pantry Area Reconstructed and Updated Including New Samsung Washer/Dryer Combo. Master Bath Remodel with New Vanity, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink and New Faucet. Brand New Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Installed Throughout Home. Made to be the Most Waterproof, Dent, Stain and Scratch Resistant Flooring on the Market. Ready to Take on Pets, Kids, Grandkids and Everyday Wear and Tear. So Easy to Clean and Always Looks Beautiful!
We've lived in our home almost 3 Years Now, (Purchased Summer2016) All the While Remodeling it to Be Our Beautiful Forever Home. Life Happens and we are needing to move out of the area for my husband's job. He has Completely Rebuilt the Deck and Front Porch with Added Walker Steps and a Wheelchair Ramp to Accommodate Handicapped Family Members and Friends.. And there is now an Additional Level to the Deck a Big Outdoor Dining Area and a BBQ Deck.
This House has been Remodeled from Top to Bottom. AC Unit Maintenanced and New Furnace Installed in 2017. Whole House Water Softener Installed. I Love that Our Neighbors are Very Pleasant and Courteous. This is a Quiet, Tranquil Neighborhood with Little Excitement. A Great Place to Raise a Family and a Perfect Getaway After a Long Day at Work. Just Minutes From Town!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,867
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 23
- Living Room: 17 x 16
- Dining Room: 10 x 10
- Kitchen: 34 x 10
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 14
- Master Bath: 13 x 8
- MBR Closet: 4 x 9
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 10
- Laundry Room/Pantry: 7 x 6
- Guest Bathroom: 7 x 4
- Porch: 14 x 7
- Deck Dining Area: 23 x 12
- BBQ Deck: 23 x 7
- Lower Deck: 15 x 10
- Closet Bedroom 2: 7 x 3
- Closet Guest Bedroom: 2 x 3
- Garage: 20 x 20
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.17 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed