|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
One owner home, fresh paint, new carpet, move in ready. Kitchen was recently updated with light coffee cabinetry featuring lots of pullouts, extensive granite counters, under cabinet lighting, and huge island. Double pullout with separate bins for recycling/CRV and a third for trash. Extra deep SS sink with pull down faucet. TONS of serving and prep space for dining, meals, entertaining. All SS appliances: dual electric oven, dishwasher, gas range top, draft hood, and French door refrigerator are all included! Breakfast area and island seats up to 12 total. Large 3 bay pantry food storage with roll-outs. Butler pantry between kitchen and dining room. STORAGE, STORAGE, STORAGE!
WIFI thermostats and garage door control from your phone!
Formal dining room will accommodate 8'-10' table.
The spacious family room opens to kitchen and breakfast area for clear views. Large entertainment niche for your wide screen and room for lots of seating.
Laundry room has a deep sink, loads of cabinets AND a "secret" walk in storage under the staircase.
Downstairs FULL bath has a custom tiled double door shower. Private office can double as a 5th bedroom with armoire storage.
The open staircase with high ceilings allow ample light from shuttered windows and create an airy atmosphere.
The top landing leads to the "turreted" entry to your expansive master retreat. Imagine yourself relaxing in your private heaven. Take in the gorgeous mountain views to the north and western sunsets from your picture window. Clear views of nearby Mountainview Elementary and Pacific Crest Park from your perch. The bedroom opens into the roomy bathroom with freshly refinished classic satin black cabinets and new satin nickel pulls. Light a candle and relax in your ample soaking tub after a busy day. New light bars and a new grey oak vinyl plank floor accentuate the updated feeling. Enjoy dual opposing sinks and TWO walk in closets. No sharing necessary! Plenty of space in the shower with a new clear glass wide entry door and a private water closet finish off this elegant space.
The 3 upstairs bedrooms are all over sized and feature double mirrored wardrobes. The hall bath also boasts dual sinks and a private shower/toilet room with additional floor to ceiling cabinets and counter space. As in the master suite, all cabinets and stair case railing have been refinished to match in classic black satin.
The home has dual AC units for up and down stairs, controlled by wifi thermostats.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered front porch or wave to your neighbors passing by each evening, or, take advantage of the large backyard with one dining deck with gazebo (included), and a smaller conversation deck. Room for a pool! Natural gas hook up is available for BBQ to save on propane. A small side yard makes the perfect pet run or ????
The "uphill" side of the lot has a raised planting bed with carpet roses. Treat your self to some lemonade with your very generous lemon tree and the corner grapevine will provide some fun treats in season for the munchkins.
BRING THE TOYZ!! The RV gate is 10' wide and the pad is 29' from end to gate. The extra wide driveway will easily park 3-4 cars without the need for street parking.
MAN CAVE ALERT!! The 3 car tandem garage includes a PULL THROUGH bay with a roll up door to the back yard. There is plenty of space for wall cabinets or a fridge or freezer and overhead storage works well in this garage.
Ceiling fans are in all bedrooms and the family room. Water heater is 2 years new.
The HOA park at the top of the street has a shaded picnic area, grass play field, and play set. We even had a small wedding there once! If you need more room to run, Pacific Crest Park is literally around the corner and less than a two minute walk. Next to that is Mountainview Elementary, the award winning California Distinguished School.
- Square Feet: 3,170
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.18 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed