|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Kitchen feels like home chef's paradise with double oven/gas range and large capacity appliances, beautiful granite countertop and easy-to-clean cabinets and backsplash. Dark bamboo floors run throughout the first floor and the second floor hall, gray tile flooring is easy to clean in the bathrooms and new carpets feel great under your feet in the three bedrooms.
The nearly 1,500 sq. ft. two-story home feels super spacious with 3 ample bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and storage galore. A detached 2-car garage with storage above, dry basement and attic are at your disposal in addition to multiple cabinets and big closets throughout.
The fully-fenced yard includes a special double-gate system that keeps children or pets from wandering and provides privacy for all those unsightly trash and recycling cans, hoses and more on the side of the house.
Enjoy a cup of coffee on the front porch and wave to one of the neighbors on this friendly, safe and quiet street. Everything you need is within a mile or two of this home including grocery stores, gas stations, local markets, craft stores and more. School bus pick up is just down the block.
Stick to your budget thanks to the stainless steel appliances and window treatments that are all included in your new home purchase. Solar post lamp, rain barrel for watering the garden and energy efficient appliances are just a few reasons for super affordable monthly utilities. New HVAC unit, flooring, brand new PVC sewer pipe from house to road, recently cleaned gutters and power-washed siding, lined flower garden bursting with low-maintenance annuals and much more, all for the list price of $174,900.
Text or call (301.943.1090) or email (email@example.com) to learn more or schedule a showing today.
- Square Feet: 1,496
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1898
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed