|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*NEW Lower Price!!!!! Call Nick D at 212-593-0704
Buyers Agents Welcome (3%) - Attend our Open House, or simply request an appointment to see this beautifully renovated, oversize-apartment, on East 57th St. BTW 2nd and 3rd Avenues!
24 hour Full-Service Building with New Laundry and Attached Garage
Recently Renovated A/C and Heating
Rooftop Sun Deck
Renovated Windowed Kitchen with High-end Stainless Appliances, Granite Counters and filtered Ice-Maker
Crown Moulding throughout
Tons of Closet Space including a walk-in
Dry Bar with Wine Refrigerator
Window Treatments included
Service Dogs Welcome
Whole Foods Market across the Street
Maintenance includes heat, air-conditioning, electricity, gas, staffing and property taxes. Guarantors, co-purchases, parent buying, and pied-a-terres are allowed.
The home is bright and spacious, with refinished floors, and crown molding throughout. A wonderful built-in dry bar with a wine refrigerator is perfect for entertaining. Floor to ceiling closets in the foyer provide plenty of storage. The spacious king bedroom has 3 wardrobe closets, which include a walk-in with custom built-ins. The bathroom has been fully renovated with new terrazzo marble flooring, that matches the tub surround, a beautiful new vanity, and commode. All rooms are freshly painted, and include custom window treatments, making this home move-in ready!
This full service building offers a live-in superintendent, and friendly and professional staff. State of the Art software, called "Building Link", keeps you informed of any deliveries, messages, or building notices right on your smartphone.
Private storage and bike storage, are offered. The parking garage is located in the basement enter thru the building. The rooftop sundeck is for for all tenants to enjoy!
Harridge House is meticulously maintained; New high-quality sound buffering windows have been installed throughout. All terraces have been renovated. The entire heating and air-conditioning system has been updated with efficient, modern equipment. The hallways redecorated with elegant rugs, wallpaper, and light fixtures. Both buildings offer newly renovated, state of the art laundry rooms.
Wonderful neighbors, include people from all around the world, families with children, singles, new owners and people who have enjoyed living at Harridge House for many, years!
Families with children will delight in the annual Halloween party, and all may enjoy the annual Holiday cocktail party, held in the large lobby, which is beautifully decorated for both events!
Neighbors here often become friends, making Harridge House a lovely place to call home!
Great location! Nearby subway lines include the E, F, M, N, Q, R,4, 5, and 6 lines . Bus lines include M 15 select, M31, M57, M101, M102, and M103, and there is a Hampton Jitney stop at Lexington and 59th!
Whole Foods is directly across 57th street, as is many nearby retail stores including, Bloomingdales, Home Depot, and a new IKEA, to name just a few. The neighborhood has a vibrant social scene, with many new restaurants in the area. The location also makes getting to LaGuardia or Liberty Airport a snap!
Fun facts! Rock and Roll artist Meat Loaf called Harridge House home, as did actor Richard Kline, from the hit TV show Threes Company.
Actor Keanu Reeves, filmed a scene from the 1997 movie The Devils Advocate in the beautiful lobby.
* There is a $143 per month assessment until early 2023.
* Application Fees Apply.
* Buyers must qualify with the Co-Op Board.
*The new pricing applies to buyers without commissioned broker representation, except Buyers Agents. If you viewed the apartment with a Corcoran broker prior to the decrease - the pricing of $649,900 is applicable due to the brokers commission fees.
- Square Feet: 900
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1963
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed