|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
- Extensive Crown molding in each room
- 10 ft. ceilings downstairs
- Large wood burning fireplace
- Easy access to attic at the top of the stairs. No ladder!
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Oversized island with extra storage
- Custom Granite countertops with ample counter space in the kitchen
- Double ovens with convection
- Extra large pantry with 4 rows of shelves
- Ample walk in closets through out the house for storage
- Lockers by garage entry
- 2 extra large hot water heaters
- Makeup vanity in Master Bath
- Oversized 3 car garage with an extra storage area perfect for outdoor fridge and bicycles
- Custom landscaping
- Sprinkler system
- Kids wooden fort
- Garden area
- Fenced in backyard
- Utilities organized for pool in backyard
- Covered storage shed for RV or other equipment
- Large covered patio with TV stand and plenty of room for a sitting area and table
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
Country feel in the city! This house sits on 2 acres in Conway city limits, but it has a quiet and peaceful country vibe. Situated off a side street, the kids can ride bikes without worry about traffic. 2 bedrooms upstairs with a connecting bath make a great place for the kids plus a bonus room with half bath makes a perfect playroom. Master and guest bedrooms are downstairs along with an office. A spacious, open floor plan allows everyone in the kitchen and living room to stay connected. Large back porch is perfect for hanging out or watching the deer. Plenty of room behind the house for a football or baseball field.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed