|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Your new home is located off 2920 and just north of the ever popular Cypress area, in the gorgeous Bauer Landing community, an amenity-rich neighborhood.
Bauer Landing features a 3.5-acre park equipped with a multitude of recreational activities including Bauer Mountain, which towers at 31 feet. From its peak, homeowners will enjoy a bird's-eye view of the entire park and surrounding neighborhood. The mountain showcases an elevated slide that connects two separate playgrounds, as well as an abundance of additional lawn space perfect for a variety of activities. Two picnic pavilions, a climbing rock and walking trails are just a few more options that allow residents to enjoy outdoor activities right outside their door. With its convenient location and incredible community amenities, Bauer Landing is not only a great place to live, but a wonderful place to call home.
The thoughtfully designed one-story brick home at Bauer Landing is equipped with designer upgrades such as wood cabinets with crown molding, two-tone interior paint, energy-efficient appliances and granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. It also boasts raised panel doors, Moen fixtures, rounded corners and vaulted ceilings included in the sales price.
Call today to find out more!
Brand-new construction sub-division
Whirlpool brand kitchen appliances
Wood cabinets with crown molding
Decorative glass front door
Tankless water heater
Front yard landscaping
Fully fenced back yard
3.5-acre community park
Picnic and event pavilions
10-year structural warranty
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,795
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed