|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Looking for a great house?
Well you found it
The home is under construction by one of the premier builders in the area. It is all constructed with the finest materials (no wafer board, OSB, or any other composition products.) The home is located 12 miles north of Wellsboro on paved state road 4017. It is 30 miles south of Corning, NY and 20 miles from Mansfield, The setting is private and rual ; the views are breathtaking. It is situated just below the estate of Henry and Sylvia Wood that own and operate one of the finest B&B's in the county.
If you are looking to get out of the city and have peace of mind, this is the place for you. The house is nearing completion and should be move in ready soon. However; there are still several choices you can still make to customize it just for you.
First floor features a large country kitchen with tile floor and Corian countertops. Eating space consists of oversized kitchen counters as well as a space for a dining table. It is open to a huge family room with gas fireplace, Master suite bedroom has wood floor and bathroom has four foot shower plus a large soaker tub, two corian sinks & walk-in closet. Entering from the attached two car garage there is a large laundry with half bath & tile floor.
Second floor: three large bedrooms with Baths, carpeted floors and tiled bathroom floors. A large bonus room 22 X 26 could be used for a fifth bedroom suite, family room, hobby room, etc. Plumbing will be in place for the extra bathroom if needed.
Basement consists of several windows, concrete floor, mechanics room, and lots of space that could finished off for more living space if needed.
Other Features :
cellulose insulation, 2" x 6" walls, all framing 16" on center, crown mouldings throughout, prewired for security system, prewired for flat screen tv in all bedrooms and livingroom, hardwired telephone connections and computer hookup in all bedrooms and livingroom.
The home will have forced air heat, central vacuum, and central air is an option. A Large front porch will invite you to enjoy the views of woods and pasture. There is a covered back porch for those weekend barbeques. Vinyl siding and soffits as well as tilt in vinyl windows make cleaning this home a breeze so you can enjoy yourself.
More pictures and the floorplan are available if desired.
More land and barns available across road
No Mineral Rights
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5.5
Additional Rooms: 10
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15
- Open Family Room: 15 x 24
- Open Kitchen: 15 x 14
- Open Dining: 15 x 9
- Laundry: 10 x 6
- 2 Car Garage: 22 x 24
- Up Stairs Bedroom 1: 14 x 15
- Up Stairs Bedroom 2: 15 x 15
- Up Stairs Bedroom 3: 15 x 11
- Up Stairs bonas room: 22 x 26
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed