|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Lakefront Investment Property only comes around once in a life-time.
DIXON LAKE RESORT: A scenic shoreline resort centered in the natural beauty and recreation of Otsego County. This property is one of the most premier lakefront parcels for sale in Northern Michigan. Its hard-sandy beach, large majestic trees, sloping landscape that over looks a beautiful view of a quaint lake is breathtaking. Handsome hardwood hills surround this 200 acre lake. Dixon Lake is an all sports lake for your recreational interest. There is a new boat launch on the lake to serve your boat. The lake excels in fishing, pan fishing for the toddlers as well as Walleye fishing for the adults. The water is spring-fed and crystal clear; it is Commercial Zoned for Investment Value. There are 7 rentals units, well equipment for seasonal rentals. They are very clean showing pride of ownership. Expenses of property can be paid for through rentals, giving your family recreational enjoyment.
Total Sales Price: $449,000
Land Contract Terms available, 50% down, 20 year terms, 6% interest.
Zoned: Commercial Zone Property
Number of Units: Total (7): Cabin Size, three Kitchenette Motel Units.
Lake Frontage: 167Ft., Beachfront Width, 2 Lakefront Lots.
--Over one-acre parcel.
USES: Excellent Recreational Property, Family or Corporation owned: Investment Property, Seasonal Rentals, Church or Schools Camp, Hunting, or Private Club, Condominium Site and Your Dream Home Location.
Paved Large Parking Lots
Boat House with Lake Deck on Lounge
Outdoor Grills/Fire Pit
A short drive from I-75 North. One mile south of Gaylord, than two miles east, off McCoy Road. Located on the West side of Dixon Lake. On a private, paved, dead end road. A Peaceful and Scenic view setting.
Sewage-Commercial Size Septic Fields
Heating Systems-(4) Cabin Size Units, LP Gas Individual Furnace
(3) Motel Rooms, Individual Electric Heat. Natural Gas is Available
Hot Water System-(2) LP Gas Hot Water Heaters.
Laundry Equipment-Electric Washer, Dryer.
Boat House on Beach with Lounging Deck on Top-Condition Good
Docks-2 to 3 sections
Boats-(4) Fishing row boats, 1 Paddle boat
This unique property is priced far below replacement value consisting of 2 lakefront lots and buildings. If you would like a private showing of this lakefront multi-unit property, phone Janet Patterson (989)732-2802. Please no Real Estate Agents. Only qualified buyers call.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2 1/2lots
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed