|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The master bedroom is on the main floor with a large master bath and large walk-in closet. The master bath has a beautiful antique style clawfoot tub and a separate enclosed shower.
The main living room is 28X14 ft. and has a large brick fireplace with a beautiful antique fireplace mantle.
Up the all wood staircase is another 2 large bedrooms, one has a fireplace with antique mantle. Also a large office and a full bath.
There are way too many details to list in this custom built home but some of the other features are a wonderful entry foyer, all antique style lights and fixtures, all wood floors made from 14 foot lengths of pine so there are not all the joints you see in other wood flooring. 9ft. ceilings on the first floor, actual brick masonry fireplaces on the 1st and 2nd floors and a wood stove in the basement. All brick with the queen face brick which is an older style with special mixed mortar to give it that old colonial or federalist look. 2 car garage 24X28 with a commercial finish on the floor and large storage room overhead. Large 28X7 ft. front porch, and a rear deck with a wooded view. Sitting on 2 lots in a nice subdivision with city water and sewer. There are other adjoining lots available. About 5 minutes to get to I-75 and about 5 minutes to a public boat launch or 10 minutes to a marina. This home really is a show place with its flower gardens and too many features to list. I would say the interior is more Victorian style. This is a one of a kind custom built home you will be proud to live in.
Email or call me with any questions.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,688
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 20
- Living Room: 28 x 14
- Dining Room: 14 x 14
- Kitchen: 14 x 14
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 14
- Master Bath: 14 x 10
- Walk-in closet: 14 x 7
- Pantry: 14 x 7
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 14
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 14
- Upstairs Office/den/: 22 x 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.94 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed