|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
On the outside of this nested in the wooded backyard to one side is a beautiful 24 x 16, large in-ground salt water sports pool surrounded by concrete patio and waterfall feature. Ideal for fun loving family with teenagers who will enjoy a fun game of volleyball in the pool or floating and relaxing with friends and family.
Still more to come: Although many of the extras this home offers, some are real value-added features and pay for themselves while offering an improved environment!! These features include: For convenience a central vacuum system build inside the walls is available in all main rooms on all 3 floors. LED lighting throughout the 3 stories. Built in Bose surround sound in the main TV room. 3 stories of multi-level anti-aging, no maintenance, composite decking. A 12 x 12 sun deck off Master BR overlooking the pool and waterfall to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or morning exercises, etc. A 12 x 12 screened in 2nd level porch right off the kitchen for a restful outdoor breakfast, or card game with a glass of wine. Or a 12 x 20 large deck off living room for entertaining. Concrete patio outside basement level rooms roughed in for hot tub.
Environmental sustainability today is very important. This house is a designed environment, with passive heating, using 3 stories of windows on the east side to allow sun into the house in the winter, which will heat the tile floor, this heat is gathered in the 21 high main room balcony and will help heat the house for some time. Using ceiling fans in each room helps distribute the air between the 3 floors. When extra head and cooling are needed, a sustainable ground source engineered Geothermal dual heating/cooling system takes care of the rest, (geothermal uses the earth, so you do not need the large condenser fans located beside most homes that are incredible noisy and expensive and seem to need replaced every few years. This is a split system, (2 systems independent systems, one upstairs and one for the main and bottom floors). All this environmental is assisted with spray foam insulation in attic.
All this plus very large rooms - top floor: is a large 23x13 Master Bedroom has adjoining Kitchenette, washer/dryer hookup, large walk in closet and cedar closet. Separate his/her private bathrooms in master. Large Office with built in bookshelf and wet bar. Main level floor: large, dining area, living room and kitchen. Walkout finished basement: furnace room, pantry, 2 large bedroom/full bath and game room between the bed rooms. New beautiful roof, 12 ft additional depth in 3 car garage for plenty of storage space. Blue Springs school district. Blue Springs North HS, Paul Kinder Middle School, Sunny Pointe Elementary School. Located just north of downtown Blue Springs in the quiet, friendly, clean and safe neighborhood of Stoneridge Subdivision. 10 minutes to I-70, Independence Mall shopping and Centerpoint Hospital - yet far enough out of town for a peaceful, quiet atmosphere.
- Square Feet: 4,020
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 15,000 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed