|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Fully energy efficient with a 9Kw Solar system, tank-less water heater, whole house filter system, Water softener, and Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water. A 30 ft Custom lap pool. A 3 tier waterfall surrounds an 8 ft Jacuzzi Hot tub.
Rear patio includes a raised 6 foot gas fire pit which has an overhead Redwood Pergola made of Heart Redwood with finished stone accented throughout the entire back yard. The Redwood Pergola has 3 ceiling fans and a misting system for Summer comfort.
A side bricked area provides additional space for all outdoor BBQ functions.
The interior hosts a private wine room with a 1200 bottle capacity in finished redwood. Teak floors in the entrance way and through the hallway, waterproof marble style vinyl tiles throughout the kitchen and dining area. A dual sided fireplace sits between the living room and dining room. An 8 ft Custom hand etched glass decorates the living room and hallway. Recessed lighting with independent timers throughout the entire house. Ceiling fans with light kits in all rooms. Vaulted ceilings throughout the home.
Built in desk counter shares the guest room as an office.
Master bedroom has a walk in closet and a second closet.
Master bedroom has a sliding door access to the rear yard and patio.
12 Security cameras provide 360 degree views of the perimeter of the entire house. The audible voice Alarm System is tied to the lighting system. Home is hardwired for all Cat5 access throughout. This home is completely upgraded with the utmost workmanship and quality. The house is the original owner. The entire layout of upgrades and diagrams are provided upon purchase. Commission and/or buyer discount negotiable.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,493
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed