|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*The kitchen was updated in 2017. All new black stainless steel appliances. Hardwood Oak cabinets garbage disposal, dishwasher, French door Refrigerator, and 5 burner gas stove with griddle.
*Eat in Kitchen with beautiful floor to ceiling windows that warm the heart with the morning sun. Extra large mud room off the kitchen; that connects into the garage.
*Large laundry room complete with washer and dryer, and side sink.
*Formal dinning room with a wood burning fireplace and walk out French doors to a magnificent covered porch. Foyer has a lovely stained glass window in the door and ceramic tile floor.
*Library/office area has ceramic tile flooring, built in Oak cabinets and shelves and glass gas fireplace. Library has a sliding glass door that leads outside to a sun deck. The living room and library share a faulted ceiling that loves a 14+ ft. tree at Christmas.
*Living room is carpeted in an evergreen short pile carpet. Beautiful bay window with seat and glass gas fireplace. Walk in closet that has cedar lined walls.
*Master bath is composed of a water closet, Jacuzzi tub, double sink and extra closet spaces. Master bedroom has extra large windows with the privacy of the pine tree windbreak outside.
*Bonus hot tub room with a private porch. Hot tub seats 8 adults comfortably.
*Basement/ Rec Room: This is a marvelous space for the whole family to enjoy. Comes complete with gaming table and chairs, Gorgeous official size pool table and dart board. Oak game cabinets are built in. Glass incased gas fireplace and kitchette with a built in bar.
Other bedrooms are carpeted.
This farm is fully fenced. Has large corral has heavy duty fencing and water hydrants. Horse barn with inside stall and additional place to store hay. Barn has electricity and additional water hydrants. Barn corral. Work shop with cement floor. Garage with automatic doors has 220 wiring and a place to set up welding equipment. There is a massive amount of storage in a room in the garage as well as the storage area under the stairs inside the house. The farm has several oak trees, lilac bushes and iris's and is completely surrounded by evergreen windbreaks.
This property is 10 miles North of Weskan, KS.
This home is in the Wallace County school district and has two schools. USD242 Weskan Coyotes. Is a small community school with high athletic standards, EXCELLENT teachers and a real feel for the local community. USD243 Sharon Springs Wildcats. Also a small is the larger of the two schools. Offering great academics and athletics.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed