|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Four Seasons Beauty. 100 acres with house, barn, and out buildings located in Northeast Washington State offers privacy and marvelous scenic views with excellent access from county road. Well established permanent pastures grow healthy and lush on this well maintained property. Sixty percent pasture and forty percent forest of pine, fir, and western larch provide feed for livestock and wildlife. Large developed artesian well provides abundant gravity water supply for household use and garden irrigation. Property fronts year round creek with exellent fishing and is bordered by state and private forestlands. shale resource is also on the property. The comfortable two-story log home was built in the early 1900's by the son of the original homesteader. New roof added in 2009. Three bedrooms upstairs offer pleasing views from the windows. Large living and dininng area picture windows with garden, pasture, and forest views. Roomy kitchen has another lovely view of the valley where Onion Creek flows to the Columbia River and the mountains to the northwest. A large covered deck gives more living space during fine weather. The interior of the house is simple and modern and is efficiently heated by a central boiler heating system located outdoors right next to the wood supply. The workshop has lots of floorspace, a loft for storage, and an attached carport. Roomy barn has tack area, plenty of room for hay storage, four box stalls, and room for parking farm vehicles. Bear, moose, white tail deer, grouse, and turkeys thrive along with other species of wildlife in this area. If you enjoy hiking or horseback riding, there are many trails and old roads that can challenge you at any level and are also great for snow-shoeing and cross-country skiing. Lake Roosevelt recreational area offers many nice campgrounds with boating access and is only a few miles away. A thirty minute drive will take you to Red Mountain ski resort in British Columbia for world class skiing and winter sports. Onion Creek Elementary and Middle School is located three miles away and is a wonderful educational experience for youngsters. High School is available through Northport School District or Colville High School. This location has four distinct seasons, each with its own beauty. The night skies are spectacular with no light pollution to distract from the brilliance of the constellations and the sunrises and the sunsets are something to behold!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 1920
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 100 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed