|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Enter through the front door and walk into a spacious vaulted ceiling foyer. A master suite adds to the first floor appeal with walk-in his and her closets.
Great room spills into newly renovated kitchen with all appliances and barstools included. Plenty of seating area for family at the counter, breakfast nook, or next to the 2-sided gas fireplace. Fully finished basement (1,700 sq. ft.) with wet bar and full bath is perfect for holiday reunions and offers an additional 500 sq. ft. of storage/workspace area. Pool table, barstools, and built in queen Murphy bed are included. The heated/insulated 3 car garage opens up into a large mudroom with front load washer/dryer (included) and additional storage.
Zoned heating/cooling with 2 furnaces and 2 A/C units, new in 2015, will keep you comfortable all year long. Underground invisible fence, intercom system (inside/outside), and automatic sprinkler system rounds out this move in ready home. Desirable Valparaiso schools and a 45 min. commute to Chicago Loop.
Happy to answer any and all questions. Call to set up a time and see for yourself.
What we love about our home:
Located in Manchester Meadows. A quiet and secluded subdivision in Valparaiso.
Tranquil and private back yard. Deer and wild birds seen often in the area. Very short drive/bus ride to all schools k-12 (5 minutes max). Very little traffic in this subdivision. All the neighbors are very friendly and pleasant.
- Square Feet: 4,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.46 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed