|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2 BR, Den, 1 Bath,(1592 sf living space) on 2.3 acres with
***newer, huge RV barn plumbed for bath and indoor/outdoor kitchen and
Rare and beautiful location under majestic oak and pine trees is a Nature Lover's Paradise in a secluded, quiet neighborhood. This quaint farmhouse, with views from every window, has just been remodeled with new flooring, kitchen, bath, plumbing, electrical, paint, appliances, water softener, AO Commercial 50G water heater, landscape, outdoor rv pad and deck. Double Iron gates welcome you to your new home and can be easily hooked to electric or solar for easy entry. There is a separate farm gate for the rv pad.
This location boasts a spectacular Wellhouse that could be a she-shed lined in beadboard with open rafters over head and new plywood flooring waiting for your flooring project. The property also has faucets in several locations around the property to facilitate gardening or farm animals.
***But the crown gem is the 2400 sf insulated 2013 BARN with RV storage and possible Barndominium or Caretaker Cottage -plumbed for bath, and indoor/outdoor kitchen and waiting for your final touches. This massive barn is every person's dream with a large concrete pad. It has been finished out with drywall. Outlets everywhere that just need to be activated. Room enough for several cars, rv, all your toys and workshop. Possible rental income.
House and barn sit right on .75 ac so 1.5 acres of room to your West for different pastures or farming. 334.77 linear feet abutts State Forest to your South. On the North side there is not a house in sight, only a small barn and a few horses and cows that peek through the woods 100 yards north.
LOCATION: Just 10 minutes to Suncoast Parkway. Just 15 minutes to Brooksville or Inverness. 50 minutes to Tampa.
Adjacent 5 acres to the West with pond and separate gates can be added to the package if the offer is right.
2018 Salem 27RE Pull along RV with dual ac, slider protector on property also for sale, for $25000 (bought in May 2019 so barely used).
Text 239.289.3786 for an appointment.
Serious inquiries only.
OPEN HOUSE times Friday and Saturday 8am-1pm. Text is best.
- Square Feet: 1,416
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1982
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.29 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed