|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Interior Features: Walk in attic, breakfast bar, large walk in master closet, BEAM central vacuum, open floor plan, tall ceilings, beautiful crown molding, and chair railing throughout, trey ceilings in master bedroom, security system, plantation shutters, deep garage sink, shower and garden tub with jets in master bath, cable ready
Appliances: Hunter ceiling fans throughout, stainless steel dishwasher, garbage disposal, built in microwave, stainless steel refrigerator, new washer, new dryer
Main Level Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, formal dining area, breakfast nook, kitchen, utility with custom cabinets, living room.
Upper-Level room: Bonus room wired for an entertainment system. Custom cabinetry.
Exterior Construction: brick
Exterior Features: Porch with fan
Trane heat/air system
238 Landry Drive
Kings Mountain, NC
Style: 1.5 Story, Traditional
Type: Single Family
Subdivision: Hall Crossing
Parking: Attached 2 car garage
Concrete 2 car driveway
Elementary School: West Elementary
Middle School: Kings Mountain Middle School
High School: Kings Mountain High School
Fireplace with gas logs
Flooring: tile, carpet, and hardwood
Sewer type: City Sewer
Water type: City Water
Cooling: Central air
Attic: Large walk in.
- Stories: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1,932
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.40 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed