|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
4.64 Acre property with existing home and also includes 2 Acre Meadow ADDITIONAL HOME SITE per Snohomish County Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit ordinance.
This property is PERFECT for having your parents or adult children share location with privacy and independence for all in 2 separate homes on one property.
The property has an existing residence owned and occupied for 30 years by the same owner with all systems well maintained for owner comfort and security. The existing home is accessed from 19th AVE NE by a private, 600' tree lined road shared with 2 other owners.
The property has abundant native landscaping, large lawn areas and 60 to 100 year old mature conifers. The owner has lovingly landscaped the native forest to remove most woody vegetation so now you have fern filled trails to meander through your own woods. There is no jungle to clear here. You will love the abundant, green energy and prana from this well maintained native forest - it is alive and fun to explore.
In addition to the existing home site, this property offers a two acre level mowed and maintained meadow ready to build or place an additional home. The additional home site has independent access from 236th Street NE through a solar powered private security gate. The additional home site also has two Department of Ecology Permitted wells already in place, representing a very significant value added site improvement.
The two acre meadow additional home site has privacy screening on three sides, consisting of more than a hundred 40-60 foot conifer trees hand planted by the owner 40 years ago. These mature trees provide a private, nested setting representing another huge value added site improvement not seen on any listings in the area.
These two home sites are connected internally through a 30 wide, 200' long deeded land on which a trail or small road could be built to make moving between the sites very easy. Imagine your aging parent/s driving an electric golf cart or ATV to come for dinner, watch the game or care for the little ones.
If a multi generation family is not in your future, Snohomish County Land Use Planning also outlines the ways an additional home can be configured as a business, rental home or B & B.
If you are a working professional commuter, needing to travel to work, these sites are literally .4 miles and .7 miles from Exit 210 on I-5. Its less than 2 minutes from your front door to the freeway. There is a full service gas station at Exit 210 to keep the vehicles and lawn mowers full.
High speed internet is already in place in existing home if you work from home.
The owner has lived here 30 years and wishes the new owners family can live here as long with the joy and abundance of this beautiful, green and peaceful property.
If useful to new owner, home can be sold with existing furniture and property maintenance tools and equipment.
The owner is happy to work with potential buyers directly, as well as with agents representing potential buyers. Fees and commissions are mutually negotiable. All serious potential buyer offers are welcome, as well all potential buyer questions and concerns.
Pricing of this property is based on reviewing comparable listings in the local Arlington and Stanwood areas. Just to be clear there is no specific listing just like this that allows 2 homes on a single tax parcel. So reviewing comps is based on reviewing listings for well maintained manufactured homes on land with all the amenities offered with this home already described above. The average listing sale price is about $350K-$375K. Listings in the area for vacant land on which to add or build a home, and that vacant land having all the value added site improvements offered by this property have average sale prices of about $200K-$250K. The combination of both those values results in current asking price for this property.
Please contact the owner to arrange a visit.
- Square Feet: 1,188
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed