|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*Buyers agents welcome!*
Quiet, country neighborhood located on the outskirts of New Iberia. 2403 Blue Haven Dr., situated on just under 1 acre (approx. 125ftx420ft), is set up for those who enjoy the outdoors. The living square footage is 2381 with 3625 total under roof. Ceilings range from 9 foot to 13foot. It is a split floor plan. The following is a list of the 14 rooms and exterior spaces:
3 Bedrooms Office/gathering room
2 Baths Utility/Laundry room
Living Toilet room
Foyer Master Closet
Front Porch Rear Porch Garage with Air Conditioned Storage room
The backyard has been all professionally planned and installed by All Seasons Nursery. The travertine patio is accented with a sugar kettle fountain, mature trees and plants that are showcased year round. The backyard, that connects to the shop, is enclosed in a custom, all-wood fence that is beautiful from both sides. The backyard can be accessed by the garden gate for guests or the double gate for lawnmower purposes. There is a slate path that leads you from the patio to the shop. The shop itself is 30x50 with 14' walls, perfect for an outboard, RV and side by side. Inside you will find an insulated, partitioned space (Man Cave) and a full 3 piece bathroom which is great for entertaining. Attached to the enclosed shop are 2 overhangs, 25x30 and a 16x30.
There are custom, all-wood, board and batten shutters on every window on the home and shop which makes for quick and easy hurricane protection. In line with this, a generator plug has been installed in the garage on its own breaker for safe power restoration.
Other notable features include solid sheathing throughout. Dimmer switches are installed in several rooms including the living room, kitchen, dining, gathering room, Master bedroom and on-suite bath for great ambient lighting. Music is a great feature as well. The home has ceiling speakers in the living and back porch. Additional speaker wire has been run to the bathrooms, Master bedroom and utility room, all with volume control in each room.
The home and shop are both equipped with a security system.
Custom window coverings, which are privacy lined grass shades and all wood blinds, and kitchen appliances will remain with the home:cooktop, double wall ovens(1 being convection), microwave and dishwasher. All are GE Profile suite.
Most of the other furnishings and decor are negotiable and available for purchase if desired.
Please contact me to set up your
This home is perfect for entertaining inside and out. An extra long driveway, almost 400 feet, allows for kids and family to have a space to play and park vehicles. The backyard and shop have multiple areas that accommodate small and large gatherings. Nature is everpresent from every view of the home.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,381
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed