|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The dramatic, two-story foyer with its spiral stairway forms the circulation hub for this efficient floor plan. The main level is partitioned into formal and casual communal spaces. Open to each other, the foyer, living and dining rooms create a welcoming entertainment center, featuring marble and hardwood floors, tray ceilings, ornate crown molding, and elegant crystal chandeliers. Stretching across the rear of the home, the casual area encompasses the family room, breakfast nook, and very efficient kitchen. A cooks dream kitchen is furnished with a cook-top island, custom cabinetry, corian and granite countertops, premium appliances, and walk-in pantry. The beautiful two-story family room with ample sunlight, has french doors leading to the patio and pool area. Both the living room and family room are served by a fireplace.
A spectacular, private master suite on the ground floor with fireplace and trayed ceiling, featuring his and her walk-in closets, has private access to covered patio and pool area. The master bath, designed for two, has walk-in oversized marble shower, oversized soaking tub with whirlpool, make-up area, and abundant marble throughout. A private study and media room with fireplace and hardwood floors provides plenty space for work and leisurely reading. A powder room, and laundry room round out this level.
The upper level houses three bedrooms, and baths. The open floor plan of the upper level provides view of the open foyer and family room. The lower level is designed to be open and free-flowing. It has a sitting area, a study or media area, exercise equipment and sewing areas, and full bath.
The rear grounds are enhanced with outdoor entertaining spaces and a heated pool. Artistically blending into the existing fabric and charm of the Woodhaven community, this state-of-the-art residence is unparalleled in its presentation. This estate is in an upscale community surrounded by 108 acres of woodland offering residents biking and walking trails. Commuting distance to Annapolis, Baltimore or Washington, D.C. is 30 minutes.
Property includes a "full Home" backup generator. Without doubt, this home is the belle of the Woodhaven community.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 6,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.92 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed