|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
14 X 28+ Ganite Pool
Patio as wide as house Completely Screen Enclosed
Hot Tub Spa off Mstr Bedroom
Privacy Fenced back yard.
Security & Fire Alarm (no central station connection).
Locking accordian Hurricane Shutters - all windows, strongest type, secure in minutes.
Sun-faced Windows are Solar Tinted, greatly reduces heat transfer, saves energy, money and keeps house cooler.
Attic has aluminum Solar Sheild which also reduces heat transfer. Cool house all Summer.
New AC/Htg system installed in 2015 with transferrable 10yr warranty parts & labor (6yrs left), outside and inside unit.
Ceiling Fans throughout; Tiled throughout; No carpet; very clean and fresh paint.
Split Bedroom plan, with Large open Family / Kitchen / Living Room.
3 Sliding Glass Doors across back of house - 2 from both bedrooms, and Dbl slider in Living Room, all opening to patio/pool.
Wood Burning Fireplace in Family Room.
Lawn Sprinkler system and water well feed.
Fruit Trees: Mango trees, Cashew tree
City water and sewer. R.O. Water Filter at Kitchen sink.
3 blocks from Turnpike (Exit 142), only a few miles to I-95.
Quiet Subdivision and street, with conveinent shopping, ONLY 10 miles from the Ocean at Jensen Beach. Property taxes last year only $1070. Compare that with Palm Bch. County which is only 30 min. drive south.
- Square Feet: 2,374
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1987
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed