|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Welcome home to this BEAUTIFUL Old Orchard style brick home located in West Toledo and for a fraction of the price! Own a pillar of this small community with one of the area?s finest built homes. Have your choice of schools in this perfect location within a 10 minute walk from Start HIgh School, DeVeaux Elementary, Horizon Science Academy and Blessed Sacrament. You can also take a short walk to Close Park to enjoy the beautiful fall colors and spring flowers of this well-kept neighborhood or walk to the West Toledo YMCA for a swim or a workout! This home has charming curb appeal with lots of character on the inside and out! This well-maintained home features a brand new 25 year roof, a completely gutted and refinished duct system and a newer high efficiency furnace as well as recently refinished wood floors! It boasts a 1st floor master bed with private bath, replacement super efficient Hanson Windows, and an attached garage. Offering a 1-year warranty! Realtors welcome! If you help us sell our home we will pay commission! This house is a MUST SEE if you are in the market to buy! We have lived in this home since 1992 and we are so sad to leave because of the unique character of this beautiful home! We have LOVED this home for more than 20 years and you will love it too! It has a SOLARIUM in the upstairs bathroom for getting a tan in the winter with a fold-out wooden mat that folds over a JETTED TUB and a sink made to wash your little ones hair without taking a full bath! Or you can watch the big game on the movie screen IN HOUSE THEATER in the basement! This spacious kitchen is wonderful to cook in with a built-in sliding breakfast nook to save space when you don?t need it! Finally the masters of the house can relax in the 1st floor master bedroom with private bath room and a unique bookcase that opens to a secret doorway! There is so much to see in this beautiful unique house that you need to call and make an appointment right NOW! Ciao!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,173
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1935
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1,812 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Short Sale
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed