|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
NEWLY UPDATED 3B/4BA Lake Front home with walkout basement and boat dock on the coveted Lake Winnebago!
Situated on an almost half acre lot and just down the street from the charming city park is this lovely 1972 home that just underwent a $250,000 face lift. Outside you are greeted by the rough cedar gables and lodge like landscaping, the yard also features a full underground sprinkler system (lake fed) and outdoor lighting. Step inside and the dark, distressed engineered hardwoods expand across all of the main level leading you through the open concept dining and living room to the inviting gas fireplace adjacent to the sliding glass doors that take you out to the new back deck overlooking the water. This beautiful low maintenance deck features Trex composite decking and utilizes cable spindles keeping the lake in view. Back inside off the living room you will find the accommodating kitchen complete with a walk in pantry, new KitchenAid appliances, loads of storage and counter space and a wonderful view of the lake. The new custom cabinets and top grade granite counter tops are identical throughout the homes 4 bathrooms (2 Full and 2 Half) as well. Wake up to water views in the master bedroom (also on the main level) complete with his and hers closets or relax in the adjoining master bath soaking tub or custom marble shower. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms, both with water views, and a shared bathroom complete with a tub/shower combo. You will also find a second thermostat upstairs as zoned heating and cooling has been added for comfort and efficiency. Downstairs is a spacious den with a wood burning fireplace, perfect as a suite for overnight guests or for family movie nights. (Both the living room and den are fully equipped with built in 5:1 surround sound and are smart phone compatible.) There is also a large storage room and half bath along with sliding glass doors that open up to the new concrete patio complete with built-in fire pit, outdoor speakers, and a TV. Perfect for watching the game outside with friends and all just steps from your dock and the water. This home is updated and ready for entertaining.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1972
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed