|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Ready for immediate occupancy, this home needs nothing, it's spectacular and ready for you to move right in.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: A new and exciting factor has been put into place for the buyer of this spectacular home, raising its value, reducing your tax burden (depending on your tax situation, of course), and more... Be certain to ask about this very important news when you inquire about this home.
This is an extremely custom home and location (this is a Silvercrest, considered the Rolls Royce of manufactured homes). It is unlike any other home in the same community. You won't believe your eyes when you see this beautiful home and its breathtaking one-of-a-kind location. Forget any preconceived notions you may have had about mobile homes, this home has the "wow" factor like no other. It truly is a spectacular view home, not mobile in any sense of the word, something you'll find when you come see it. And it's big, a quad, plus... well, read on, then give us a call to schedule an appointment to view this home.
UPDATES: The seller is always making improvements to this spectacular home. It has just been enhanced with a brand new roof (a light, reflective color and efficient material bringing the home to greater efficiency). A brand new oversized custom garage door with stained glass feature has been installed recently and looks magnificent, new landscaping additions, updates to the magnificant patio cover and new windows and sliding glass doors with beautiful accents and efficient low-e glass, promising to further set this home apart from any other (they look terrific and add so much to the efficiency and quiet nature of the home). This house is a MUST SEE to believe and it gets better with each passing day.
SPA UPDATE: Imagine a beautiful outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the entire San Fernando Valley, built-into one of four spectacular patios. It's just been updated with a brand-new spa package, the most up-to-date technology to filter, heat and maintain this spa. Yes, this is a house you can move into today and enjoy today, tomorrow and the next...
Private/Secure Gated Home located inside a Gated Community w/Spectacular Unobstructed Mountain and City Views. This beautiful Los Angeles area hilltop retreat (nestled between Box and Bell Canyons) has been completely renovated and extensively upgraded. Featuring granite counter-tops, Italian ceramic tile floors, mirrored cedar-lined wardrobes, two Jacuzzi's & more. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire a million-dollar lifestyle for a fraction of the price.
This home is unique in every sense of the word including dramatic exterior features. An arial view of the home demonstrates clearly the unique placement of this home as compared to any other in the same community, providing for unequaled privacy, security and luxury. Huge concrete front patio with redwood awning faces the south/west SFV. Pie shaped brick patio w/custom built-in Jacuzzi and lighted black wrought iron gate surrounds an east view of the SFV and mountain ranges. North valley facing concrete patio has lighted fencing and can accommodate any type of patio furnishings, gazebo, etc.. This property even has its own private backyard with built-in barbeque grill, with its own working sink. Extensive brick sidewalk and garden leading to glass front entry doors with views of the south valley and surrounding mountains.
Living Room "Great-Room" concept:
Spectacular views are highlighted by glass all around. Custom French double-door entry. White paneling. Vaulted 14' wood-beam ceilings. Six floor-to-ceiling windows providing spectacular views. Wood burning floor-to-ceiling custom rock fireplace. 9' custom mirrored wet-bar includes built-in cabinetry, glass and mirrored (and lighted) cabinetry.
17' x 15' w/Walk-in Cedar Lined closet & custom ceramic tile flooring, wardrobe mirrored doors and built-in cabinetry/storage areas.
Master bathroom is oversized with a "full" glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi tub, garden display window. Double sink w/vanity. Lots of storage space created by built-ins which include a hamper. Custom Italian tile floors, custom foil wall coverings, and the dropped ceiling is enhanced by Victorian Designer Tiles.
Kitchen: Granite countertops, custom tile flooring, white cabinetry w/pewter hardware. Dishwasher, center island with built-in trash compactor (plumbed and ready for sink/disposal). Built-in microwave oven, Jenn-Air grill, double ovens, walk-in pantry, dropped ceiling with designer tiles, spectacular mountain views from kitchen window. All appliances included (side-by-side refrigerator w/icemaker, microwave, etc.). Also included is a new Kenmore Elite washer/dryer (located in a large utility room w/built-ins, sink, desk, etc.)
"Silvercrest homes are built to a higher standard than conventional housing"
There is no other home in this community like this, on a lot like this, or with a view like this. Check out the rest, yet once you see this home, you'll know there's only ONE home to buy in this community. Don't settle for homes where square footage was gained through room additions where permits weren't pulled. This home is a GENUINE find, huge rooms, single story, more house than is usually available in a nice, safe area of So. California. You'll fall in love with this home.
Call for open house dates/directions or for more information and additional pictures visit: (photos are being updated and may not currently reflect the many changes to the home).
Property will be shown by appointment only. Broker co-op available.
Directions: Take the 101 North to Valley Circle and turn right towards West Hills (Northbound on Valley Circle). Continue for approximately 15 minutes until you reach Roscoe and go past the intersection to the first stop sign which is Woolsey Canyon. At Woolsey Canyon, turn left. Proceed to the top of the hill (the house is visible as you drive up toward it, on your left, up on a point) to the entrance marked "The Summit". Once inside the gate, stay to your left and do not turn on any of the side streets. The home is set back from the road, not visible from the street for privacy from other homes and quiet peaceful living. Call for appointment & gate code.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Some school info: Grade: Justice / Jr.Middle: Hale, High School: El Camino
One area where this home benefits is from a property tax standpoint. You do NOT pay a huge property tax bill each year. A "like" home on a similar lot, where the homeowner pays the property taxes may find that homeowner paying as much as $12,000 to $20,000 annually for property taxes. THIS IS NOT PAID IF YOU OWN THIS HOME. Property taxes on this home are minimal, and will be explained by the seller when you call.
Homeowner's Assoc Fees:
This home is located in a community where a monthly fee is paid, similar to most HOA fees, the community maintains the streets, common grounds, tennis courts, RV parking area, pool, Jacuzzi and clubhouse, entry gate, and so much more.
Comparisons to other homes in the community:
The seller asks that anyone who has seen other homes in the same community owes it to themselves to see just one more, this one. Very few homes in the community offer a true "home" feel throughout (due to size, make and model differences). This is a real home, easily compared to any multi-million dollar home in nearby canyons, and you can purchase it at a fraction of what others cost.
How long has it been on the market:
We began marketing the home about a year ago though two things became clear, the first, that we weren't in a hurry to sell as we've owned this home for seventeen years and love it, it's hard to part with it. The other issue is that most Realtors/buyers weren't clear that the purchase price is one thing, and yes, there is an additional monthly fee that must be paid, best described as being similar to a HOA Fee.
One of the reasons the home is for sale is that we're not there often. We've only spent one day each month showing the property, and even then, we weren't in a hurry to sell while we continued to make improvements to the home. Even now, we're making even more improvements by installing new efficient windows and sliding glass doors with decorator features.
Come see this amazing house, you'll be amazed, especially if you've been looking at houses in the valley. And remember, the average condo in the valley is priced at or near our asking price, you'd be paying a substantial HOA fee over and above your purchase price, and you'd have a condo, not a HOME. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. It was the same 23 years ago when we bought, we looked at condos and townhouses because they were in our price range, and we looked at this, it was a chance to own a spectacular view home for the same price as buying a small condo with neighbors behind each wall. That wasn't for us. Come see the alternative, you'll be glad you did.
A quick note: Recent activity suggests this house might increase in value substantially over the next year. Ask the seller for an update on this activity, information concerning options and tax savings.
MUST SELL - Accepting Reasonable Offers - Contact us today !!!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,448
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 8,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed