|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*** Showings by appointment only: Dominick @ C-216-971-5687 ***
Tons of updates, upgrades, & features in this home, you simply must see! 5 BR, with updated bathrooms on 1st & 2nd floors, + private BA in basement with nearby utility sink! Remodeled kitchen includes modern GFCI safety outlets, natural gas stove + built-in overhead microwave with hood exhaust vent & lights included! Center island includes modern GFCI safety outlet, storage, & hidden trash/recycling cans. Dishwasher is under-counter, next to double-bay stainless sink, which includes powered sink drain disposal! Main kitchen lights over the center island & the two-bay sink, on separate switches. Newer refrigerator included, with extended warranty until 05-23-2021!
New wall & some ceiling paint. New carpet, vinyl fiber flooring, & floor paint throughout whole home! Newer HVAC system includes; natural gas furnace, electric A/C, with forced air electric air handler for both units, & natural gas Hot Water Tank. Newer efficiency vinyl windows on 1st & 2nd floors.
1st floor features, One-Floor Living! Newer wheelchair ramp at front entrance with steel security screen door & awning. 1st floor utility/laundry room includes washer & dryer, wall cabinets & movable countertop. (Basement laundry hookups are still available). 1st floor king-size master bedroom next to full bathroom with low easy step-in shower! 2nd floor features full bathroom with bathtub, next to another king-size master bedroom! Additionally, both 1st & 2nd floor bathrooms are equipped with ceiling heater/vent fan/light combo fixtures! Basement is 50% finished and features a private bath + separate utility sink, + additional updates. 2nd floor features large bedroom closets, extra-large hallway closets, & large open bonus room - great for den/office, or whatever fits your needs!
Home includes whole-house weatherization/insulation (Certificate of Insulation - 2016). Updated electrical panel & system wiring (certified: 2012). New electrical system updates in home & garage include receptacles, switches, ceiling fans, ceiling combo fixture, light fixtures, & bulbs (2019)!
Newer plumbing updates include, new on/off appliance -turn valves, new kitchen & 2nd floor bathroom faucets, new 1st & 2nd floor bathrooms shower & tub faucets, new/updated toilet tank system parts, new basement utility sink with new faucet, new exterior water hose -turn valves, + new main & sub-main master water inlet -turn valves!
Exterior security lighting includes; on/off security lights + awnings, over front and side entrances. Garage is outfitted with 3 dusk-to-dawn security lights including; 2 lights at the front & 1 light at the side door, which can be controlled by light switches, located inside the garage & the home. Additional security features include, powered garage door with front keyless touchpad entry + 2 remote keyless entry fob units included. Paved walkway leads to the additional side door entry of the Garage, which has its own separate entrance key! Paved walkway continues behind the detached garage, to an additional large paved open patio area!
Newer painted garage, home gutters, awnings, & window sashes. Newer installed garage vinyl gutters.
Home & garage both have newer rooves. Exterior wrap-around chain link fencing with driveway gate (perfect for pets!). Rear home entry has sliding glass/screen double-door combo, which leads from the dining room to the outdoor rear patio.
City of Euclids, Housing Dept., official home sale requirements met: Point-of-Sale Interior + Exterior Inspections passed & official Certificate issued! HVAC Inspection Report passed & certified!
Do not miss out on this must see, like-new, move-in ready home! This is one of the largest comps in the neighborhood - Do not wait because it may be too late!
- Square Feet: 1,685
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1955
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.16 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed