|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*NEW Upgraded High Definition Roof Installed in 2018
- NEW Carpet Installed Upstairs 2019
- Upgraded carpet downstairs installed in 2016
- New High Efficiency A/C unit and coil installed in 2017
- Recent Hot water heater installation in 2014
- Gas fireplace just serviced in May with new pilot light assembly.
Situated in the center of a relaxed cul-de-sac with less than a 1 minute stroll down the walking path to the community owned St. Ledgers Pool and playground. A running track and 3 basketball courts are within a 3 minute walk down the path behind the house to Swift Creek Elementary School. Access to the biking and walking trails could not be more the middle of the court!
This ideally located home, in the much sought after Brandermill community, was built in 1999 by one of the Richmond areas premier semi-custom home builders - Main Street Homes. Excellent schools nearby make this home a great opportunity for a new family to grow.
Natural hardwood flooring throughout the spacious foyer and the beautiful dining room. A first floor office with french doors that can be used as a library or a sitting room. The kitchen is bright and open to the family room with a gas fireplace. A cozy breakfast nook with two large windows is a great spot to enjoy a meal or a cup of coffee while viewing the natural surroundings.
Beyond the beautiful two-story entrance foyer a gorgeous double-platform staircase leads you to explore four tastefully accented bedrooms upstairs. A spacious master bedroom includes a generous walk-in closet with both a soaker-tub and shower in the master bath. Two guest bedrooms with custom trim and accents are found just down the open hallway. Each bedroom is full of natural lighting from two large windows. A very large bedroom over the garage is great for a teenager in your family or a fun entertainment room.
With ample overhead and built in storage in the garage and attic, you will be able to keep all your seasonal decorations or family camping gear organized and easily accessible.
The yard includes a balanced amount of mature landscaping that will not overwhelm those without a "green thumb", but plenty of sunlit creative space for those with a grand "green" vision. A front and back irrigation system will ensure that maintaining the lawn and garden is simple.
Swift Creek Elementary school, community pool, and playground are all within a quick stroll down the bike path. Practically in the backyard! Two minutes to the interchange of Powhite and 288. Twenty minutes to downtown and West End!
This house won't last long - Below are some recent open house comments:
"After a recent divorce, I want to be in the Clover Hill School area for the kids. I love how the space is utilized for my needs and the house is so beautifully decorated and clean! The pool and trails are so close...I saw the map on your listing. The yard is perfect for the kids and our new dog. I am strongly considering this!"
"As a real-estate professional, I want to compliment you on how this home has been clean and beautifully decorated to show to new potential owners. You certainly did your homework. Priced just perfectly."
"Beautiful and so clean. We love, love, love the bedrooms and the plush carpet upstairs. The downstairs office is perfect. We especially liked the gigantic room over the garage for an entertainment room. As newly weds, we simply need to figure out how we can afford this house."
*Square Footage and Lot Size are approximations based upon county records and prior appraisal.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,067
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.29 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed