|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 23+ acre farm would be an awesome horse boarding or training facility. It is located just 15 minutes from Penn National Race Course, just north of Lebanon, PA and currently charges $18 a day for layups. There are 3 Barns, 7 large paddocks, 4 small paddocks, 5 run-in sheds, all with water faucets and electric. There are a total of 16 stalls.
The bank barn is 60 x 100. On the top side there are 3 heated bays, 2 with garage doors. A third garage door opens to 2 more bays. The floors are concreted and have drains in them. This area has been used as an auto detailing shop, a retail store, as well as RV storage and hay storage. All bays are lighted and have 110 and 220 plugs. 2 bays have large Air Conditioners that will convey. On the bottom side is a Tack room and 7 large stalls with rubber mats, tip out hay and grain feeders, and automatic waterers. There is also a large open area which is currently being used to store feed for the business.
The back barn is 36 x 60. It has 9 stalls which are all rubber matted with tip out feeders and automatic waterers. It also has a tack and feed room. The large center aisle is concreted and there is a wash bay. A full loft provides plenty of hay storage. One side has a 6 foot overhang and dutch doors on each stall.
The Corncrib is great for equipment and RV storage or an extra large turnout. It has concrete floors, lights, electricity, and water.
There is a large sandy riding arena measuring 85 x 190. It is fenced and has lights for riding after dark. There are also springs and a bold year round creek on the property.
The farm house has been completely remodeled. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths, with a formal dining and large family room with built ins. It has central air and 3 choices for heat. There is a forced air furnace, an outside wood burner or wood stove. The large basement has laundry and tons of storage. Its ready to finish and make into a mancave or kids play room!
The feed business generates about $1950 of income per month and the rental/AirBnb is averaging over $2100 per month. We are booking out into October already! That is over $4000 of income not including any horse boarding or layups. This is a turn key operation!
We are offering this income generating property for sale at $829,900. Optional equipment available with the right offer includes a 4 horse hotwalker, hay elevator, and arena drag.
- Square Feet: 2,118
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1850
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 25.91 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed