|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located 2 miles off Ashville highway down a well-maintained graded road. Deer and turkeys are common on the property and within legal limits to hunt if desired.
Specifications/features in brief:
House: Split system AC. Main house AC/Heat pump 1.5 years old, attached house HVAC about 5 years old. The main and auxiliary houses are of roughly equal square footage and could be used as stand-alone living quarters. The entire building is engineered with breathing walls (air space in between the insulation layers) and heavily insulated. Stove and fireplace are gas in the main area, gas is run to the auxiliary area. Ceiling fans throughout.
Five Stall Carport: Constructed of 4x6 cypress main beams, trusses and studs 2 OC, and plywood interior finish. Electricity and water supplied throughout. Four 12 auto stalls, one 12 RV bay for a total of 60 in length by 28 wide.
Bunkhouse/hobby quarters: Thirty yards from the living quarters, this structure is 32x14 with 7 ceilings, finished throughout. Outlets every 4 all around, fitted with satellite reception, air conditioned (newer wall unit), and heated with a wood stove professionally installed with double insulated, stainless steel pipe. The structure also has a cold water supply and utility tub installed (gray water discharge only).
Property: 10.23ac. Three acres are groomed and extensively landscaped with Bradford Pear, Magnolia, Crepe Myrtle, and various other quality shrubs and features. Two hobby fish ponds are located next to the house. One is in use (about 50 gallon), the other (200[?] gallons) is not in use but could easily be brought back into service. Next to the house are two livestock paddocks, about 1/4ac each. The remaining 7+ acres consists of heavily wooded oaks, sparse tall pines, and dense shrub understory. A newly rebuilt 12 diameter gazebo complete with porch swing overlooks the backyard.
Other: There are several other attractive features of this property that are not discussed here due to textural data restrictions to this post.
- Square Feet: 2,872
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10.23 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed