|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Hilltop breathtaking and scenic,contemporary paradise Remarkable, one of its kind, 5 spacious bedrooms, 4.5 bath. Woodstone built, custom contemporary style. Spanning approximately 5,500 sq.feet, with gleaming hardwoods floors, marble tiles and natural woodwork with 3 fireplaces. Oversized walls of windows fill the home with natural light! And the 9 ft. ceilings and the open layout offer generous amount of space for entertaining. The First floor (over 1800 sq ft): 6'wide double doors open to a grand 14x 12 marble tiled foyer and 15x 20 family room with 20 ft ceilings, living room, dining room and an impressive home office. The gourmet kitchen boasts 48 built-in sub-zero refrigerator, center Island and an amazing butlers pantry, all with granite counters. The dinette opens to the expansive deck through the sliding glass doors. Large laundry room is equipped with custom cabinetry, granite counters and top of the line washer and dryer. The spacious mudroom has plenty of built-ins and there is a stylish half bath. Gleaming hardwood floors span throughout. The second floor (over 2200 sq ft): Has a desirable magnificent master suite with a Jacuzzi bath, pristine all glass shower and custom granite counters, his and hers large walk in closets, 10-ft tall ceilings, with a huge sitting area just outside the double doors. Additionally there are three large bedrooms, two large full baths, including a Jack & Jill bath, all with granite counters, and custom cabinetry. A large bonus room/additional bedroom with easy access to the full bathroom. A handy 30 x 15 unfinished storage area, which is insulated and dry walled. An incredible walk-out lower level (approx 1500 sq ft): Presents professionally finished with abundance of natural light and living space. A fifth bedroom with huge full bathroom, including a sauna, custom cabinetry and granite counters. Additionally there is a living room with wood burning fire place, an exercise room, a kitchenette with well-appointed finishes and fixtures including granite counters. The huge home theatre has enough room for a billiard table, is pre-wired for sound system and projector, and a snack corner.Plenty of storage space is available in the unfinished area in the basement. Two HVAC units serve the first and second floors independently, along with the basement. The back yard is natures paradise with well-appointed landscaping, sprinkler system and a brick patio. The views out of the front are amazing, especially the sunset. All sq ft is estimated and the reader is advised to confirm these measurements
- Square Feet: 5,500
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.01 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed