|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Williamsburg spacious and thoughtfully renovated home sits on an extra wide 25 x 100 lot that is nestled on the full of history small-town feel beloved Orient Avenue. Right off bustling Metropolitan and Graham Avenues ,youre never far from city life when you crave it or just a few blocks from sizzling Bedford Avenue. Oh, and Olive Park located at the corner!
The one-of-a-kind owners unit has a mix of modern and traditional finishes that will give you the right amount of contemporary living with the charm and glamour of historic times.
3 large bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms.The master suite is a dream just out of Architectural Digest with original moldings ,trims, marble fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets. Large master bathroom with custom corian double sink, teak vanity and heated floors.
Open concept large living and dining room with custom cabinets connects to a sweet office space and beautifully renovated, fully equipped kitchen. Liebherr refrigerator, Miele stove top and oven, wine cooler and more!. The imported designer cement tiles adds interest to the ambience. Don't worry, your feet will feel warm and fuzzy with the heated floors!
Through the back door enter an oasis of entertainment with custom made deck, fences and planters. Lounge and enjoy fresh peaches and pears late summer from your own trees or just BBQ and chill.
As a big plus, take advantage of a finished basement with a spacious laundry room, extra fridge, tons of built in storage closets and padded floors. Hello play room!
Tenants unit is an updated duplex 3 bedroom/ 1bath, with laundry/storage room. Cool large kitchen takes you to a spacious and charming deck. Current rent income is $49,200/year with potential for an increase . It doesn't get better than that!
Gross of 4,000sqf area space total! A true gem in the heart of Brooklyn.
Seller is paying 2,5% buyer's agent comission.
- Stories: 5
- Square Feet: 3,056
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
- Security System
- Built in: 1920
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 28x100 Ft.
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed