|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The house has 2 bedrooms approximately 14x12 and a smaller bedroom approximately 10x10. The basement has a separate outside entryway, which serves as a mechanical room. The main source of heat is baseboard hot water with a gas stove in the dining living room.
The garage is approximately 30x36, which includes a 10x30 heated office with multiple cupboards. A cement patio is behind the garage and is great for bbq's.
The property has a storage shed, garden tool shed, mini-barn, and root cellar. The property has a large yard and garden area. There is abundant parking space by the garage.
The property has 4 mature apple trees, which produce a bumper crop of apples when taken care of properly. There are mature spruce trees along the West and East side of the front half of the property.
A metal fence surrounds the property in addition to a fence sectioning off the back half, which is an irrigated pasture. The annual water rights fee is $100.00. The pasture can be used for horses or cattle. The property is zoned B for agriculture use.
All this on the 1.88 acre propery makess for great country living in the heart of town, just a mile from Codys shopping area.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,076
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 3
- Built in: 1947
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1.88 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)