|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Come join our wonderful Retirement Community.
Do you have the blues because summer has come to a close and you can feel the cold already sneaking in? Does the thought of being surrounded by warm aqua green water make you smile? Of course, it does! So, we have an endless summer, just for you, with this tropically inspired cottage home.
Lift your spirits as you are transported to your own private Oasis via this beach inspired 16x80, 3-bedroom 2-bath home. This beautiful, relaxing sanctuary will surely delight the beachcomber in you as you peacefully drift through the spacious rooms. The treasure chest kitchen is designed using a color palette of Mediterranean aqua, harbor blue, and driftwood gray. It features two tone beach inspired cottage cabinets with a basket weave pattern of beautiful ocean colored sea glass tiles accenting the cabinet colors. The three large east facing windows invite the new days warmth in while energizing your soul. Perfect for two, the delightful kitchen island has storage below and ample counter space atop for making all your favorite seafood dishes. No worries about culinary spills with the new plank styled, waterproof, floating floor in a rough-cut pattern of gorgeous driftwood gray. This floor gets a double thumbs up for looks and ease of care.
The living room is nice sized with a large bank of cabinets, merging from the dining area, giving you all the glorious storage you could even need. A new exterior door with storm has been installed ensuring you a tight fit to keep out the cold. This room is open and expansive with space to arrange your favorite furniture pieces.
The master suite will not disappoint you. Mirrored closet doors will softly reflect the mornings glow awaking you to another perfect day. Plenty of room for a king-sized bed; this room is spacious, clean and well designed.
Your dreams of ocean breezes, rustling palms and crashing waves are all but yours as you close your eyes and soak in the beautiful spa tub, imagining that favorite beach youve been visiting for years. The master bath in this home is one of the best weve ever offered. A one-piece large shower, opposite the spa tub, includes a built-in seat and a glass door. The double porcelain sink vanity offers the space you need for ease in getting ready for your special night out. Addition cabinetry will give you that special spot to stow personal items, keeping them out of the way and organized in your perfect bathroom spa.
A quaint third bedroom is ideal for an office as it is right off the living room and features a 45 entry.
Between the second and third bedrooms is the additional bathroom, which is nice sized and includes new plank flooring. Not to be left out, this room also features a seaside theme.
The second bedroom is large and perfect for a guest room or for the mister if his snoring had taken on a life of its own.
This incredible beach inspired cottage home has all new carpeting and plank flooring throughout, a new water heater, new kitchen countertops, a recently re-coated roof, new exterior paint, new covered porch, all new interior paint throughout, and is clean with all known repairs being made.
This wonderful home sits on a corner lot, giving you a larger yard area which includes a metal shed. The home has central heat and air, a stove, refrigerator and new dishwasher.
This home is perfect for a couple or single retiree.
"Our homes have been especially designed for individuals wanting to reside in our Community"
Grand Villa is a quiet retirement community, the only one of it's kind, in Springfield, Missouri!
Lot rent here starts at $295 a month for 2 people and includes your water, sewer & trash.
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed