|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Perfect! Is an excellent word to describe this 16 x 72 two bedroom two bath home.
Not looking for a big home to heat, cool and maintain but can't quite go the "tiny house" route, with its cramped rooms, well wait until you see this open airy haven that's just right.
When entering this stylish home, you immediately notice the spacious living room with the high cathedral ceilings and 8' sideways. This sophisticated room offers easy furniture placement with three
unencumbered walls able to handle a sofa, love-seat and more. The color palette gives this room a cool, refined setting for the distinguished buyer.
Moving into the fabulous kitchen you can't help but notice the gorgeous plank flooring as it ties the room together. There are an abundance of features filling this perfect eat-in kitchen. From its newly installed Rocky Mountain style Formica counter-tops with solid wood edging to the large pantry which is microwave ready.
Another wonderful feature, enhancing this room, is the built-in hutch which seconds as a buffet adding additional counter-top space for entertaining guest. The island includes an electric stove and has overhead cabinets with a large range hood. A chair height bar is affixed to the island creating a perfect place for a quick bite of lunch or afternoon coffee with a friend.
If you own a large side-by-side refrigerator this home has you covered. With four feet of open space, overhead cabinets and an available water source for the ice maker, your refrigerator will feel right at home. East facing double windows will brighten your morning as you sit in the soft morning light drinking a steaming cup of your favorite morning drink while planning your day.
The utility room is off the kitchen and will accommodate your full-sized washer/dryer. For additional storage, comer shelving has been added too. The utility room door swings out allowing extra room for a vacuum, mop and broom which will easily fit under the storage shelving.
Double doors make for a grand entrance into the roomy master bedroom. Large shade trees keep this west facing room cool in the summer allowing soft light from the over-sized window to filter in during the winter months. High vaulted ceilings expand the rooms size creating a master suite to cherish. The huge walk-in closet adds promise to easy access of your wardrobe. The on-suite master bath is a one of a kind and offers you everything you desire. Brand new white his and hers vanities with individual medicine cabinets affords private space for each of you. The handsome triple light fixtures which hang over each vanity contributes to the rooms lighting and are mounted on the same planking that graces the spa tub area both inspired by the rooms flooring. A one-piece shower, separate from the corner spa tub, gives you the choice of a quick shower or a spa soak to carry away the days stress and relax your muscles. Earthy wood grained planks, in a Chevron pattern, canvas the walls over the tub adding a beautiful design element to your spa experience.
Moving on to the second bedroom you can see that this room would be perfect for a cozy garden inspired reading room, an office, exercise room or spare bedroom with its sweet bump out window features and large closet.
The second bath includes a new tub surround, new vanity top and sink enhanced with a beautiful new glass tile back-splash and new planked flooring making for a fresh classic look.
Additional features of this 1998 home are a new shingled roof, new skirting, vinyl siding in excellent condition, new double carport, covered stained deck, newly painted interior ceiling/walls paint throughout, new carpeting, new floating plank flooring, gas furnace, and clean, clean, clean!
Our homes are to sell to those wanting to stay in the park.
Our office is located onsite with staff members available from Monday - Thursdays, 8:00 - 3:00
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0x0 Ft.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:0.01%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed