|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Our wonderful retirement community invites you to view this home, that is intended to remain In Grand Villa Community:
This incredible home is perfect for the person who wants it all but knows the importance of watching their pennies. Fall in love with the rich coppers, chocolate browns and gold colors of this 16? x 80?, 3+2 lavish home as you step out of your shoes and onto the soft plush new carpet and feel the comfort of this wonderful dwelling. The living room?s vaulted ceiling showcases a handsome copper inlaid fan, one of several in this fabulous home. The rich wood toned Beadboard wainscot wraps around the space ending at duel bookcases which flank the entrance to the open kitchen. If you love to relax in your favorite chair, to read the evening away, you will greatly appreciate these two large bookcases which will easily hold your treasured classics and beloved newly released novels.
Entertaining your family and friends is made easy in this large kitchen/dining area. Not only is this room loaded with cabinetry, including a pantry, it also has a large buffet with overhead cabinets allowing you to put on a feast for your guests. Maybe you are a member of an upscale wine club and enjoy having members over to taste the exquisite wines you have toted back from your latest Napa Valley vacation; either way your guests will be delighted with your soire and impressed with your exquisite kitchen. In addition, the eat-at-bar will provide you with extra seating or more area to display the delectable food you serve with your wines. All new countertops, in the latest style, reflect the beautiful copper and bronze colored tiles creating an elegant and sophisticated kitchen. No problem fitting your large side-by-side refrigerator; the room has been designed to fit any sized refrigerator made.
A wonderful surprise greets you as you enter the utility room! This room is huge with two entrances, one off the kitchen and the other close to the master bedroom. You will be pleased to know you have room for a freezer, additional shelving, an out of the way office or any other fabulous idea you can come up with. It is a combination of utility room and bonus space. Enjoy!
The master bedroom is a wonderful size and will accommodate a king size bed with ease. Off the bedroom you will find a large walk-in closet which includes shelving for extra storage.
If you enjoy a warm soak before bed you will love this master bathroom with its corner spa tub. What a great way to relax and dream of your next vacation to wine country. This perfect bathroom also has a shower and a tall linen stack for storing lots of soft white towels, soaps and oils; all you need to pamper yourself.
With two remaining bedrooms you can create anything your heart desires from a great workout room to the perfect office. The choice is yours.
This home is located in, and is intended to stay in Grand Villa Community. Grand Villa is a quiet retirement community, the only one of it's kind, in Springfield, Missouri!
Lot rent here starts at $295 a month for 2 people and includes your water, sewer & trash.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0x0 Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed