|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
**20K hand constructed Out-Building has cement flooring,110 elec.,workbench, built-in shelving, attic,windows on 2 sides and is insulated.
Now for the tour. Print it and than view pictures while reading the description.
First floor main entrance ( on right see view thru rms to golf course),to Living Room, straight ahead, & Dining Area on right.Large open area with Bay Window, Skylite; NEW** fans,NEW lighting;NEW wallpaper/texture, Cathedral Ceiling. Master Bedroom off Dining Area has full bath(NEW vinyl flrg plus wallpaper/paint) walk-in Clst(NEW Texture&Paint) & view from bedrm of golf course thru double window;Master has NEW texture, ceiling,fan & lighting (all rooms have NEW doors, , elec. outlets texture,ceiling fans,lighting). From Dining Area to Kitchen has NEW Amish hand-crafted Custom built Maple Cabinets/Cupds; NEW Granite Counter tops;NEW Vinyl floor; NEW Dish Washer/Refrig/Sink/Gar.Disp/Micro/; NEW textured ceiling NEW lighting & wall outlets. From Kitch open NEW Slider Dr to Florida Rm (Heated) which has NEW Vinyl flrg, NEW paneled walls,,textured celiing and paint ,NEW lighting and wall elec. outlets...See south,southeast, southwest view thru floor-to-ceiling windows through trees to Golf Course; On right is door to Patio(NEW cement paint)and same view to Golf CS/ trees).OR,back to Kitchen and imm left thru arch to Den/Family Rm. (on left see south windows and view Golf CS thru trees);Den has carpet over tile flooring/New Elec. Fireplace with NEW 52 inch TV above .NEW paneling on each side of TV plus shelving with cabinets below; the Family Room has Cathedral ceiling, two skylites,surround sound;NEW textured walls/ceiling NEW Fans....Turn back towards kitchen. before entering see Hallway on left. Enter hallway with Tile flrg & NEW texture and paint; thru Arch and on right is 1/2 bath NEW ceiling texture/paint, wallpaper;NEW Amish hand-crafted Custom blt Maple Vanity with NEW Granite; proceed down hallway.. on right is Laundry Nook with NEW bifold doors, NEW Washer and NEW Dryer (interior of home has all NEW 6 panel Reg & Bifold doors throughout). On left across from Laundry is Exit Door from hallway to 2 car garage( NEW Texture & Paint) with Furnace Room which has NEW Furnace/AC Nov.2016,all NEW paint and or texture. NEW cement paint on floor;NEW Water Heater in Furnace Rm. Currently in process of cleaning and painting floor in Garage. Back into Hallway from Garage and left to Utility Closet (NEW Texture/Paint)at end of hallway and right thru arch to Dining Area.
Left turn past Utility Closet takes visitor to front of home facing large Coat Closet(NEW Texture/Paint) On left is Entrance (NEW Storm and Front doors) and immediate left up stairs (NEW stair carpet and fresh paint on bannister). Second Floor has 2 bedrms with closets in each (1 walk-in), and full bath with NEW vinyl floor (all fresh paint/texture throughout) and Linen Closet (New texture& Paint}between the two bedrooms. Opposite end of second floor walk-way(NEW carpet) from Bathroom take left to Large Computer/Rec room/Loft with view down to Den/Family Rm.. Walk to far end on right is NEW half door to Storage Space above garage (Full stand-up Attic for storage above bedrooms). On left is NEW half door entrance to another storage area and access to wiring for elec. fire-place and TV in Family Rm. below. All storage space and attics,etc have NEW solid flooring over stringers(. Loft/Computer/Rec Rm has new Texture, Fan,Paint . Storage areas in our home have NEW insulation (Attic above Bedrms, Storage above garage and Storage above TV). Additional Storage in large Amish built building west of driveway.
Our home has combination Tile, Vinyl, W to W down with W to W carpeting up. All NEW textured cailings and NEW ceiling fans/outlets; clean efficient Nat Gas; all Electric Modern kitchen, New Furnace/Ac unit (2016) and Water Htr.(2012).Is mostly new in and out.
Exterior is combination vinyl and metal siding( has fresh paint)Stucco (fresh paint), Stone. NEW anti stain 25 yr construction shingle roof, NEW drvwy. Large Amish-built Storage Bldg (NEW elec. + insulation). Land has many mature trees for Summer shade and privacy between our home and Golf Course(South,Southeast and Southwest), neighbor on West side . All NEW below ground tile drainage systems; Nicely landscaped; City trash pickup, street clng,etc.. House and Storage Building (has 110 electric for Workshop) sit on 3/4 acre +or-.
Annual Taxes $2,100. Mostly new inside and out. Property considered a "Best Buy". $125,000+ in improvements above not included in nearby HOUSING COMPS from this area (have all receipts for improvements to this property).
Moving to be closer to work. Call Evenings for additional questions. Leave message. Please,no texts..
*** NEW= All 8 years or newer .
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.70 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed