|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Enjoy your home in the desirable Stevenson Ranch community with award winning top ranking, Stevenson Ranch Elementary School, Rancho Pico Junior High School and West Ranch High School! Conveniently located with close access to Hwy 5 and minutes away from shopping essentials.
Enjoy stunning views all around. Very quiet and private. To the South is the mountain, separated by a street, and no neighbors. Plenty of street parking for guests. Neighbors in the back are down the hill. Freshly painted throughout. New luxury vinyl plank flooring on first level and master bathroom. New neutral color carpet upstairs.
Enter into the living room and formal dining room with views of the mountain. Around the corner is an adorable laundry room with extra storage and access to the 3 car tandem garage. The garage has plenty of storage with solid custom wood cabinets and a workbench. Across the laundry room is the first floor powder room with quartz countertop. Continue to the stunning kitchen, which features an island, lots of cabinets for storage, quartz countertops with stylish backsplash and a pantry. The kitchen opens to the family room with a gas fireplace. From here, access the private and quiet backyard with awesome and unobstructed views of trees, the mountain and Santa Clarita Valley. Mesmerizing!! The back yard has a wonderful large tree, pergola covered patio and open space. Great for entertaining.
Then go upstairs to the bonus room where you can enjoy a view of the mountain, while you work or play (use it as an office, game room or convert it to extra bedroom). Continue down the hallway, lined with upper and lower cabinets for more storage. Enter the master suite, which has a large walk-in closet, large tub, shower and dual sinks. Imagine waking up to the beautiful view of the Valley and mountain! There are also 3 secondary bedrooms with views, and another bathroom with dual sinks. All the secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets (great, right?!).
Low HOA ($25/month) and no Mello Roos!
Open to bids.
Agents/brokers, I do not need help selling at this time.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,445
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,758 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed