|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Flat land with only 3% slope, perfect for water dispersion. Elevation throughout is above 350', so you'll never have to worry about flooding from the lake. Electrical meter already on site. Fire hydrant across the street. Passed soil test for septic tank. Less than 5 miles from nearest Fire Station and convenience store. #257 is 1.32 acres; #259 is 1.86 acres. Price listed is for both lots as a pair.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 3.18 Acres
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed